which social network is best for amazon affiliate?

Dionte

Is any one trying to make money with amazon affiliate and applying some method to get traffic to your store?

I want to know which social network is best for amazon affiliate? All your inputs are appreciated.

tvtaddy

From experience with adverting on online networks, I suggest linkedin and facebook as only these converts and all other networks have a very poor conversion rate.

Nancy G

Aside from sites already mentioned above, YouTube provides a good venue for promoting Amazon affiliate. I have noticed an increased number of these videos created with substantial viewership and ads on these inserted either at beginning or mid part of any video. The video format seems more convincing and derives more attention compared to the written format. I am just wondering if this is not effective or working for the vlogger, why the proliferation of such in YouTube?

paritosh

I think Facebook is the best for this but sometimes the other social medias are also too much helpful to promote any offer. But this depends on your product offer.

claudiastagner

From experience with adverting on internet networks, I propose linkedin and facebook as these converts and the rest of the networks have a very poor conversion speed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.