Can We Rank Higher By Updating Blog Regularly?

guptachetan121993

I have recently started a new blog and I am publishing 7-8 articles daily and after doing the same till 1 month, I noticed that my articles are ranking on 2nd page for some keywords BUT they aren't on 1st page or top 5 position.
What should I do more to bring them to top 5 position.

arnoldbarclay

Links are also important Do Follow Links are responsible for Ranking a Blog.

elcidofaguy

I have recently started a new blog and I am publishing 7-8 articles daily and after doing the same till 1 month, I noticed that my articles are ranking on 2nd page for some keywords BUT they aren't on 1st page or top 5 position.
What should I do more to bring them to top 5 position.
Adding more articles will not increase your keyword rankings... Further if these are competing pages for the same keyword then this may also have an impact... In addition if your home page shows recent posts this too can mess up your rankings given the changes to your linking structure...

That said having more articles may pickup some additional traffic here and there due to more exposure to other keywords (especially long tail)... But it will not increase your rankings for a specific keyword....

As stated above - to increase your keyword rankings for a given page - then that page needs quality backlinks which counts as votes in the eyes of G....

annayangweb

Also share your posts through social networking. The more views and shares your posts get, the higher ranking they will get.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
This is not true at all.... Google does not rank your posts based on social shares as that is either nofollow or closed behind security of an application i.e. do you think Google can crawl and index peoples personal stuff on FB? In addition the number of social views has no influence on rankings.... Bottom line social networking has no direct influence on the serps...

royals

Make sure the articles you are adding in your website are unique & If those are copied from other websites, then there is no point of adding them.

Archana

Publishing 7-8 articles daily won't help you to get immense traffic on your website. Instead of that you must follow the general techniques like posting on social media sites, promoting on search engines, running youtube videos etc on a particular intervals of time. Don't try to post daily as it won't help you to drag the online visitors attention towards your website. It's not good at all. Work on each link of your article daily so that a large number of people can view it easily.

kian.j

The answer is very simple. You need to learn how to be patient. SEO takes time, and the results of your hard work are already visible, but it will still take some time before you start showing up in the top 5 results. Keep up the good work and wait patiently.

Susan

Be patient .. it will take time .. you have done great job so far so Keep up the good work .. U will see the results soon

professorrosado

More weak articles does not equal more Google love. You need quality. Increase the quality of your articles and you will see a better reaction from the Internet community. You are not going to be able to keep up with Google by trying to turn your crank faster. Improve your quality and Google will notice - but more than Google, your visitors will notice and will bring more traffic to your site and conversions.

AlyLauren

Off page marketing work, it will help you to reach your target audience so that your website will rank on search engines.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.