Suggest Some Good Affiliate Marketing Blogs

guptachetan121993

Hi Friends
Will you please suggest me some best blogs from where I can learn Affiliate Marketing Tips?
A blog from where I can learn working and powerful Affiliate Marketing strategies.
Thanks

tvtaddy

You can follow the cj blog and techcrunch as well. There you will find many useful information about the affiliate marketing.

Nytshade

For affiliate marketing, you can also check out:

Code:
Zac Johnson, zacjohnson.com
Matthew Woodward, matthewwoodward.co.uk
Charles Ngo, charlesngo.com
John Chow, johnchow.com
These are the people I think are good with affiliate marketing and they do it right in front of your eyes, which can make learning a lot simple.

Also check out the ABestWeb forum, it's also a great resource for beginner affiliate marketers.

Hope that helps.

elcidofaguy

Nytshade - Good list... Just to add:

Code:
Pat Flynn: http://www.smartpassiveincome.com
Yaro Starak: http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com

ericplotz1

I definitely second Matthew Woodward. If you want to learn how to rank a site, and do it manually, his tutorials are the best. Look at others knowledge they provide after studying Matts stuff. His article spinning method is the best in my opinion! I've incorporated more into how I use GSA and stuff like that.

What I wish someone would have told me in the beginning so that I avoided wasting so much time is, "create a parasite and rank it"

Seriously, create a web 2.0 property in a low comp niche and learn how to rank it with the following tools:

Article Spinners

The Best Spinner (Matt Woodwards method)
Spinner Chief (works well with FCS Networker)
Kontent Machine (quickens campaign creation in GSA)

SEO Tools

GSA SER
GSA Captcha Breaker
FCS Networker
ScrapeBox

Additional Stuff To Get

VPS
Private Proxies
Death By Captcha
Some social bots to automate your social networks
And I outsource social signal from panels
Yahoo Pop3 Emails for GSA (you can find a seller on Fiverr)

After you learn these tools, you won't even need to build sites to do product "launch jacks" and stuff like that. You can rank YouTube videos or whatever.

So why spend and waste time listening to all of the fluff in between from affiliate marketers when you can start learning the actual technical side of things.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Totally agree buddy! I came across those vids re: tiered backlinking a few years back... However there was one major mistake (since acknowledged) that you really need to be careful to make sure your links are dofollow as you move down the tiers... Therefore don't bother with Ultimate Demon as shown on the vids which he uses for tier one links and just stick with GSA as you can specify dofollow links only... An entire campaign can be totally wasted when nofollow is thrown into the equation rendering most of your links useless....

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
You are correct. I didn't mean to say his linking strategy was the best, and I was a bit unclear there. His tiered linking gives a good idea of what to do and I was just intending to say his tutorials are the most thorough I've seen. Especially for someone that knows 0. I'll definitely edit that part of what I said......or maybe not. It's why UD wasn't mentioned in my list. Right now my strategy is outsourcing high quality 2.0s and building to those with FCS and then GSA tiers. Im going to get Rankwyz and SEnuke to play with those a bit too.

THats all just money site stuff though.

For ranking the 2.0s I build, its obviously just GSA campaigns and seeing how far I can push the lever.

GSA is a pretty big beast but if you get all the bells and whistles, verified lists and blah blah the tool can be extremely powerful. Just a tremendous learning curve involved.

+Tons of social signals everywhere :) all outsourced

SEOPub

SEOPub
Actually, it is more than just that wrong with Matthew's videos and tutorials. Like most of the "gurus" out there, he teaches tiered link building completely wrong. The nofollow issue is a big one and will certainly screw up your entire scheme. You definitely have to watch out for that because it makes everything down stream from it useless.

Here is an image from his guide.

You can see from the image that Tier 3 is totally useless. It is going to give zero benefit to any of the higher tiers because you are splitting it up among thousands of links. It's just an insanely stupid way to build links.

And it is not just Matt. Most of the people using link tools like Xrumer and GSA are teaching it that way. It's dumb. Your tiers should be very small. You can spam the crap out of them, but keep the actual tiers very small.

The real guru to follow in that type of link building is Godoveryou. That guy was legit and the stuff he used to share was priceless. At one time he had a setup that pushing something like 1 million verified links an hour. He did it with Xrumer and several servers. Go big or go home.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Yeah totally agree with that... One other thing I found when I first tried that was that a significant number of links do not persist and get removed over time, thus rendering entire tiers useless... Which is another reason to keep the actual tiered links small... I wish I knew all of that way back then...

What gets me is whether MW really believes the cr** he teaches or whether it was deliberately setup that way in order to promote tools as an affiliate... One thing for sure I really do not believe he actually implements that model for him self given when you actually try it out for yourself you'll find it has barely any impact... Why would anyone waste their time with that over and over again is beyond me...

I recollect one of MW's comment on his blog was that he doesn't care about the type of links i.e. nofollow, dofollow - which did it for me wrt detecting the bs.... and the way he bangs on about UD being needed for the top tiers as it has greater granularity of control when in fact it screws the entire thing up with not allowing to setup dofollow only campaigns just says it all to me...

Yeah agree with your comments re: GoY ... I wonder why he closed down seo's unite? That said I reckon your Spartan Marketing Academy is right up there and highly recommended should folks want to learn this stuff from someone who truly knows what their talking about ;-)

SEOPub

SEOPub
He told me the reason he shut it down was that he felt the community was too reliant on him. If he did not post, then rarely did anyone else. He has taken a break from being publicly active, unfortunately.

There is still some great stuff you can find from the old backlinksforum.com that he posted. Wayback Machine or it is archived at Traffic Planet.

And you are right about MW. His tutorials were good if you wanted to get a feel for how the interface worked of tools like GSA, Kontent Machine, etc. It was pretty obvious though that his tactics and strategies were total junk.

Good marketer. Lousy SEO.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.