WTS The Ultimate Guide To Customer Value Optimization: The Only SEO Strategy Needed to Beat Your Competi

What was your opinion of the book?

• I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked it.

• I hated it.

• Total voters

elfgirl

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is hard. It is time consuming and very frustrating. How can small businesses see results faster? How can they optimize to get the most out of every visitor?
This book is your answer to that question.

The author has crafted together a very detailed guide on how you can optimize the value each customer brings, also know as Customer Value Optimization (CVO).

In this book, the author breaks down the Seven steps needed in every CVO funnel and give excellent examples on how you can set each step up.

The goal of this book is to show you how you can turn a visitor into a client, and then from a client to a repeat client.

The author left absolutely nothing back. All the information is presented to you, with no beating around the bush. Mr. Vagner gets straight to the facts so that you can learn the most from this book.

After reading this book, you will know every step that businesses like Amazon and Best Buy use every single day to make millions of dollars. This is the same technique Fiverr used to grow from nothing to a multi-million dollar company in less than 3 short years.

So what are you waiting for? Pick up a copy from Amazon and lend it to your friends.

[URLnofo]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XT9FJKU[/URLnofo]

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.