Manual Social Media Marketing

kian.j

Regular posting and good content. You need something that will interest people and engage them somehow. You should also follow or like new pages, in that way you'll be more visible to others.

NoellaBardwell

One can drive more traffic to their pages by focusing on post formats that audience prefer like images versus videos and you must ensure that your blog content is shareable by including social share buttons after each and every posts. Click here to read some interesting articles on public relations and social media marketing.

Last edited:

ericplotz1

Limited to "manual" posting and methods, which is the best use of one's time and effort while using social media to drive traffic to an offer?
Manual. For FB your approach is going to be much slower. Consider joining a ton of groups niche related. Then write 25 posts to rotate so that you don't get popped with the "This member posted this in 35 other groups" showing up with your posts. After you've built trust with the admin and posted and engaged with the FB group then you can post a link to the offer. I would build a quick "news" site on an expired domain, copy and paste articles from the web to fill the site, and then write one article to leave links to the landing page for the offer in.

YOu can pretty much abuse Pinterest. But it depends on the niche. Ive gotten affiliate sales for SEO by utilizing Pinterest so its all about who you get interested into. THink about who your market is, how they think, and how to cater to that.

We Heart It you can really abuse to drive traffic.

Your success really depends on the market and how you pin point them and appeal to them.

cwvps1

I schedule manually posts for Facebook for my business, actually for two businesses. It's not tedious and it's not slow. It really depends how much you put yourself into it. This can drive a lot of conversions if you take it seriously. Facebook is a powerful tool.

dlane1987

I was reading a post today where someone got 1M visitors and made 600K in one week using only instagram. They did this by utalising multiple influencers and convincing them to post at the same time while they posted from their page and interacted with the posts they had aranged thus creating massive buzz which then snowballed.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views