STEP LADDER: Ideas in order for $0 to.......

professorrosado

Let's start a new type of thread that is both informative and fun!

RULES:
Your post MUST follow the previous in monetary order..meaning that if the previous thread shows how to make $1, then your post must focus on making at most 50% more - if someone breaks the rule, the next poster should ignore that post and provide a plan or strategy for up to 50% of the last good post. EXAMPLE: if Post one = How to make $1.00 and Post 2 = How to make $5.00:crazy::bash: , then your Post 3 should be = How to make $1.50:smart:

EXCEPTIONS ALLOWED:
NON-MONETARY: At any post, any method that results in a non-monetary but beneficial result is always acceptable.:hug:
CORRECTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS: Feel free to suggest corrections or better ways of doing the same thing to any suggested method by quoting that post and writing why you feel it needs correction and how.:idea:

I Will begin With How to Make $0 (an email):
1 - Create a quick PDF in a super micro-niche (How to do this) with links to videos and blog articles.
2 - Open a free autoresponder at GetResponse (because they give you free 30 days free trial landing page creation & hosting).
3 - Set up an email capture for the free pdf mini-course.
4 - Promote your landing page url in related facebook groups, create a video and publish on youtube, develop and use forum signatures on related forums.

Harry P

I Will begin With How to Make $0 (an email):
1 - Create a quick PDF in a super micro-niche (How to do this) with links to videos and blog articles.
2 - Open a free autoresponder at GetResponse (because they give you free 30 days free trial landing page creation & hosting).
3 - Set up an email capture for the free pdf mini-course.
4 - Promote your landing page url in related facebook groups, create a video and publish on youtube, develop and use forum signatures on related forums.
Good ideas...I am wondering how long does it take to get the first email and how many emails will you get daily?

Have you tried this method before?

professorrosado

That depends on your ability to get targeted traffic. This is the most important skill set to have in any type of online marketing or blogging. If you place your landing page url in the right places, i.e. heavy traffic platforms that are targeted and directly relevant to your landing page offer, then you should see your first email signups almost immediately. If not, then that is an indication that you are not targeting correctly either in your initial traffic draw (low or no clicks) or on the landing page (no conversions).

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.