Do you use your email list?

arindamb

Do you use your email list? what problems are you facing while making money from it?

- Writing emails that convert?
- No time to split test?
- Don't understand how to make money with email?

Some guys share your thoughts?

susansmith001

A couple of years ago I built a list of about 100 K marketing experts interested in purchasing Internet marketing products I made thousands of dollars using that list.... Now it is gone old and the conversion rate is not as high as it used to be a couple of years ago.... But I still make reasonable amount of money through that list.....

So I highly recommend to all the Internet marketers out there that money is in the list.... Never give up and keep building...

Cheers

dustinthigpen

A loyal list that loves you is like guaranteed money in your pocket.

It's the traffic source that will never dry up.

As long as you follow these simple rules...

1. Deliver VALUABLE content at least 3-5 times a week.
2. Pitch hard once every week or every 2 weeks, with an offer you truly believe will help them. Your email has to convey that part effectively. That it will truly benefit them.
3. Add more people to your list daily.

Even if you let your list go stale for a few months, you can still get some of them back. You just need to come back harder with TONS of value. Don't try to sell them ANYTHING, for at least a few weeks. You need to build that relationship backup with them. It's kind of like connecting with an old friend. You want to give them so much value, they feel like they owe you something. That's when they're ready for an offer.

Dustin

Last edited:
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.