Best ways to promote affiliates on your site?

Gustav

I want to know what are the best ways to promote affiliates on your site?

Are there in follow ways:
Email promotions to the list
Text links or banner ads on high quality traffic sites
Guest Posting

or what are the effective ways?

elcidofaguy

The first thing I would do is develop a detailed resource for affiliates on your website... Give them the choice of:
- Banners
- Email swipes
- Free reports to give away
- Video overviews
- etc

That way you help affiliates whom signup to promote your product... Some may only want to display an ad on their site, others may develop optin pages and promote via email marketing etc...

Once done I would then signup to an affiliate platform such as Clickbank, JVZoo etc... There are loads of affiliate platforms...

After that its time to promote your affiliate scheme... Just by putting it on an affiliate platform will bring exposure - but on top of that you can also:

1) Run ads on FB, Adwords as well as on Forums and related websites... In my opinion I would do it with lead capture as the primary aim before referring them onto your website...
2) Announce your affiliate offer on JV sites... Again there are loads of these - just search online for them...

Hope that helps!

mindwave1

One of the ways I use to promote my site is through SEO. I will optimized my site for 3 to 5 long tail keywords relating to the product am promoting. I will social bookmark all the content on my site and create a web 2.0 seo linkwheel to it. Because the keywords am targeting are not too competitive, in less than 3 weeks, my site will rank on the first page of Google. That is the simple way have been making my money through affiliate marketing.

Miguelito203

Nowadays, social media is a big one. The thing is that you have to figure out which social media platform the buyers in your niche like to use. For instance, if your niche is heavily-visual, you might consider something like Pinterest. You might even consider making videos and posting them to Youtube. You can use social bookmarking sites as well. The real key is to be able to be one of the first people to get ranked, so that when the product takes off, the sheer volume of traffic will keep your site atop the SERPS. To do this, you need to be aware of the leaders in your niche, and be sure to get on their lists. The reason for this is because marketers will usually use their lists to test how well a product will perform before they actually do a massive launch.

Joey

Emilygrey

A complete SEO, just like as you do for your own business website. In affiliate marketing the solution is also SEO.

isaiahjackson

I want to know what are the best ways to promote affiliates on your site?

Are there in follow ways:
Email promotions to the list
Text links or banner ads on high quality traffic sites
Guest Posting

or what are the effective ways?
I'm assuming you are wanting to promote products
online as an affiliate correct?

If thats the case, your first chose was correct.

Well, to be honest with you none of them are
wrong they all work.

But so far the most effective I've done and have
seen others do as well came from building their
email lists and promoting products to them, that
they want or need.

Hope that helps,

Isaiah Jackson.

TakeProfit

It may help, if you create a very attractive and lucrative offers for the affiliates, so they will not need lots of additional encouragement. However, it is easier to say than to do! :)

Ron Killian

As simple as it sounds, you need to find where your particular affiliates hang out. Those that will be the best fit to promote your product or service. Then figure out how to reach out to them. Usually direct, polite contact is best.

Also, know that it takes time to find good affiliates. Probably 90% of affiliates won't do much if anything. Not being negative, just realistic. I have a bunch of affiliates for products I have on JVzoo, but few make any sales.

Friend of my took his time to track down the right affiliates for one of his new products. Ended up with only one good one, but it netted 10k in sales. So it's worth doing the research and doing your homework.

elcidofaguy had some great ideas. Plenty of places to announce your program. And yes, for sure you HAVE TO HAVE promotional materials. It amazes me how many programs, like those on clickbank for example, that have like zero promo materials. I skip them and I am sure many others do as well.

Jim Anson

Have you tried social media websites? They can be an effective way for you to increase value of you website in an effective way.

newsdeals

I'm only promote for Amazon affiliate program at this moment. So I have created a website that based on Wordpress and Prosociate. Just target to the right keywords and get rank on top of Google, then you will easy to generate sales.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views