Webmastersun's homepage has changed!

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings All,

As you are seeing on the homepage of WebmasterSun, our forum homepage has just changed since yesterday

The forum homepage has been completed 80% of the work/ideas and I will have some things more to improve it. Some forums could not be shown at this time with current layouts because I don't want to make the loading speed slow for users when visiting the forum.

I will show these forums soon. If you have any ideas to make it better or improving it then don't hesitate to share here. I will receive all your advice and improving it if your suggestions are exact and suitable.

Hope you will like new homepage design. Cheers and have a great day!

:drinks:

professorrosado

That is a great improvement and will definitely engage visitors quickly. I would be careful with banners and how they clash with the boxes. I would restrict the banner design to be more amenable to your homepage as some do or develop a style for your box graphics that make them of utility while not clashing with banners.

Reactions: wms

wms

Administrator
Staff member
wms
I agree with your advice hence I removed 728x 90 banner ad on the new homepage but can use it in the future when needed.

Cheers,

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views