Ubuntu Phone??

GNULinux

Currently i use an iphone, and have recently been looking at the ubuntu phone, now this is not to replace my iphone but more just to play with and see what it does, does anybody think its worth the money, an could this ever replace the iphone?

what do you guys think and why?

Christopher II

You could always root a Samsung Galaxy S4, etc, and install Ubuntu. I'm actually looking into this myself since I was given a free Galaxy S6 128GB.

Code:
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/linux/how-install-ubuntu-touch-image-3531970/

Erklar

Ubuntu phone seems very interesting. I've not used linux for many many years and although it wasn't Ubuntu, I remember how I clicked with it and I'd love to get back into that. I worry about the mass market appeal of phones that can't run apps like we've become used to on Android/Apple devices

djone

I have just heard about ubuntu phone but have not seen any details or any news in media. If ubuntu phones are avilable in the market then please share the information here. I want to know about it. ANd for the comparison with iOS and Android, I don't think that it will be talk of the town.

FreebieBoy34

Currently i use an iphone, and have recently been looking at the ubuntu phone, now this is not to replace my iphone but more just to play with and see what it does, does anybody think its worth the money, an could this ever replace the iphone?

what do you guys think and why?
In my opinion, ubuntu cannot replace the iphone ever. In fact, it gets a lot of bad reviews here in my country. It was popular when it first came out, but eventually people preferred having phones from other BIG brands like Samsung, LG, and the ever popular Apple...:)

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.