Tips to make money with Google Adsense sites

lkovnih226

I need full tips on how to make money with google adsense sites?

How to invest into a website with less money but earn more from Adsense for new domains, choosing hosting, domain, hiring writers to write articles for website or how many articles and how much traffic to be accepted by google Adsense..etc?

Cesar

Just about any niche is available to create and monetize with Adsense. However, if we're talking about what certain niches to invest in, I would recommend the following: Most of the financial related niches are good: lending, loans, forex, stocks, credit card, etc. Since the ROI is much better with those niches. Hosting can be with done just about with any reputable host, since i build my adsense sites with Wordpress, I generally use Bluehost, Hostgator and Godaddy.
Domains, well I would recommend picking a "partial" match domain. Writers you can get just about anywhere, I would recommend places such as Textbroker or iWriter or even placing an ad on Craigslist, just make sure the writers write unique content that passes Copyscape. I would start with 10 pages of content and go from there. Track your keywords and rankings, if I see results after a month or so, then i would create more pages, if not then I would most likely stop, and reacess my keywords and competition and decide if its worth continuing with this site. If not I would move on. It's a rinse and repeat process that involves your own testing since every situation is different for everyone.
Hope this helps.

Adam Yunker

Hey there,

Just a quick question, but have you tried out at looking at "Flippa"? Some Adsense sites they sell on there are doing very well and even though they sell at a high multiple it'll at least get you accepted into Adsense and get the ball rolling while you're working on your other Adsense site.

The part 2 to my response is: I'd suggest to build a squeeze page and create a small value-oriented auto-responder series and once they are done with the series have them automatically converted into your other list which will be for weekly newsletters about the newest and greatest tips they can receive from you once or twice a week. Then build a Facebook page or a social media page where they can interact with eachother.

Once you've built a sizable amount of people on both of these platforms then you can build a blog and promote it to your list and Facebook/social media page. That way you'll LAUNCH your website instead of having it up then after it's up having to find the people.

It's a quick tip, but I hope this helps :)

Adam

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.