Best SEO Technique to reach first page on google?

lkovnih226

I have done SEO for my blog for 3 or 4 months, I have succeeded in reaching page 2 of google with 6 keywords. It keeps positions between 2-3 page. Keywords are medium competition. Can any one suggest me how to get on first page Google or on top 3 of it. What SEO technique should I use?

thakurblogger

It's great if your blog is getting 2nd or 3rd page position on Google.
Their many things that affects your ranking on google (like Domain age, Backlinks etc). Your blog will get top ranking on Google just keep doing the basics in right way.
Good Luck :)

Reactions: Danlucy

HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly
I think you should first tell us what you did to get to the 2nd page of Google and we will tell you where to improve. No point in writing 100 lines of comments here, or short comments like: "content and backlinks"

seoking

I have done SEO for my blog for 3 or 4 months, I have succeeded in reaching page 2 of google with 6 keywords. It keeps positions between 2-3 page. Keywords are medium competition. Can any one suggest me how to get on first page Google or on top 3 of it. What SEO technique should I use?
Do white hat seo for your keywords and naturally. And get quality backlinks from trustworthy websites. You can:

1) Promote your unique & readable articles on popular dofollow article submission sites
2) Upload your unique & readable articles on document sharing sites
3) Build high quality tier's
4) Do forum posting/reply
5) Submit your site on popular social bookmarking sites
6) Do blog comments on quality .edu, .govt and another TLDs related to your niche.

samng

I have experienced some of my articles ranking from nowhere in the first two weeks and suddenly appearing on page 13, then a few days later on page 6 then on page 3 then eventually on page 1.

Though Google does not specifically spell out how they rank websites, it seems that they do revise their rankings depending on how helpful the post is to users.

One way to enable your rankings to rise is to use social signals, which will come naturally if your article is of high quality.

To rank your blog on page 2 or 3 is already a commendable effort.

mindwave1

If you have applied different methods to rank your site on the first page of google and you've not achieve that page one ranking, what you need to to is very simple. Buy high quality PR expired domain and do 301 redirect to your to your site and also send a few social signals to your site. With this little trick, your site should be able to appear on the first page of Google easily.

ev3v4hn

I just make a unique article
Sharing on social media
Have T3, T2, T1 (main)
Improve Alexa
Guest posting
:hug:

AndiLim

Create an engaging and informative content and use the right keyword.

ulterios

You say that you have done SEO for 3 or 4 months. What SEO techniques/practices have you been using?

To know what might help your blog, it would help to know what exactly you have done. This way we won't be telling you to do something that you have already done and you can then spend your efforts on some SEO methods that have yet to be done or properly done.

aaronkford

I am doing seo for my site from the last 8-9 months, I have suceeded in reaching page 2 of google with my keywords. It keeps on alternation in between 2-3 page. Keyword is of medium struggle. Can any body suggest me how to get on first page page. What seo technique should I use.

HostPuma

You can't control all ranking factors no matter how good your SEO skills are, you get to page 2 but the websites in page 1 deserve it, because they are as good as you are or even better, their websites are older and they have more traffic/links than you do.

I say leave it as it and you will get to page 1 naturally, if you try to over optimize you might get penalized!

djone

You have done something a worth if your blog are on 2nd and 3rd page. But for 1st page, your all blog psots must have something unique and quality content, innovation and creative feeds so that you have chance to get better traffic. You also try to get best quality high PR backlinks for your blog doing forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and most important SMO.

UVM

Id say make sure you have good content and highly relevent to your keywords and just do very good link building.

Just remember that by link building I dont mean just shove your link anywhere. Build relationships with sites higher than 20 domain authority and have them write content about you. Alternatively become a guest blogger in your niche and get links that way.

samimnoorzaitgc

All you need is more backlinks, your competitors build more backlinks as you do! they won't set back and watch how you rank higher :D . Did you got a backlink from check-website-price dot com? If you check your website's price there you can get a free backlink as well. Also there is a forum I know called "SiteOwnersForums" which is DoFollow. Make 10 posts and write your link in your signature. Make sure to avoid getting more than 100 links from a single domain, that reduces the quality of a backlink.

jandesigner01

There is no short cut. As you have achieved page 2 so you can keep the same techniques till reach page 1.

Crestinfotech

If you are reaching about 2 to 3 pages on Google result with 2-3months then its greatest so now you have keep up it with only basic stuff. You have to publish some high-quality back-link with Great Content so you can reach out the 1st page on google but there is not any perfect method to reach on google first page so work with as per google Guide line it will help you lots.

MeowNinja

TBH, depending on what type of site it is, for me, PBN links and Tumblr links have done wonders. Wonders. Recently pushed Page 3 to page 1. Now I'm gonna push it higher with more PBN, TUmblr, and Pinterest links.

G'luck!

socialagency

socialagency
PBN links? I have not use PBN links to rank for my site?

Just curious, how many PBN links to improve keyword rankings for a site?

MeowNinja

MeowNinja
hey man, so I used to think like this and truthfully, no one can give you "the right answer". i don't know how competitive your niche is, so start by dropping 1-2 PBN sites a week. The ones I dropped in November/Dec/Jan just got recognized by Google. I also dropped a few Tumblrs and now Pinterest and keep adding them.

I added the PBN links randomly. 1 in November, 3 in December, 1 or 2 in January again. If you know you have a competitive niche, then you'll know to drop a lot of PBN links. Otherwise, just start... "doing" :)

HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly
The PBN links worked well. I don`t think that Tumbler or Pinterest had any major role in your ranking jumping from page 3 to page 1.

MeowNinja

They did... because I also have keyphrases that jumped in rankings that don't have PBN links :) Not saying this would work for highly competitive... but low to medium? Sure.

vishwa

I suggest you to do the same thing as you have done for getting in second page. Don't over do anything and engage yourself in black hat techniques. It will take some time to get in 1st page. So please be patient and watch your steps.

MeowNinja

It depends on what his goal is. BUt at the base of it all, no matter HOW he does it, unless he's aiming for long tails and low comp, anything else will require baclinks: how he gains them, white/grey/black hat techniques? His call.

freshmaza

Post regular quality and original content
Use proper meta description and title
SEO friendly url
Do Proper on page seo
Create quality backlinks

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views