What Online Businesses Are Working For You Right Now?

Ben Hartsuff

What business model are you guys using right now that is working for you?

web2bizz22

Hi, write not I am working in e-commerce website for e-learning. I got 2k to 3k traffic daily by doing SEO activities. My alexa rank is too good.

Ben Hartsuff

Ben Hartsuff
Hi Web2bizz22, So your selling online courses by driving traffic with SEO? Are you going to scale your traffic with paid advertising or are you just going to continue growing your SEO. Also, how many hours do you work on your system every week?

wppluginspack

I am selling premium GPL WordPress plugins and themes. I recently discovered this is legal and jumped on the bandwagon. I originally came at it as a web designer who needed a more affordable way to use premium plugins for my low paying clients.

Adam Yunker

Hey there,

I always feel like the classic business model is email marketing.

It's the core of any online business. Creating a Lead Magnet and having a follow up sequence that gets them to convert to a Trip Product (which means that they have spent money with you) then I optimize that follow up sequence which is usually 5 emails long. The product doesn't cost much (I don't make much profit on it) it just lets me know who the buyers are and who they are not.

Then after that is fully optimized I go ahead and build a much bigger premium product that I offer as my high-end product to those who've only bought my trip wire product.

After the high-end product I always have an upsell as something they can get to become a "platinum member". This is where all the money is. Most people just focus on optimizing the campaign to get their customers to a trip wire product. The trip wire product should just separate the customers who are willing to spend money with you and those who do not.

I always like to hire a CRO to come in and optimize everything then after everything is optimized I ramp up the marketing.

Hope this was helpful :)

Adam

onegoodman25

The CashBack comparison business, i am making a good income out of it.

IronWillDigital

I run a marketing business for other businesses, and in my personal life I'm rapidly growing my own journalism brand.

samimnoorzaitgc

1- Selling digital arts
2- Selling social media likes & follows and visitors
3- Buying nothing

Joe B. Ray

1. Data Science products & services
2. Web & Software Development
3. Media Platform Software (VOD, Mobile TV, OTT)
4. Educational Content Production
5. Media Content production & Distribution

Doing this stuff for over 20 years...

vishwa

I am doing Blogging, SEO and Web Hosting. I am in this field from nearly 3 years and really enjoy it. I love to help others in these fields to get them success.

MeowNinja

Business model? For our online businesses to generate revenue? A bit confused about the question, sorry. I'm ranking my own sites using SEO strategies and also sell link building services :) How about you?

Taylor1994

I'm doing affiliate marketer part time. and full time for Ecommerce Business

Bat2100

Product and membership creation and after that promoting it and growing with clients.

rickpdomas

I can say that, A perfect strategy can improve you eCommerce business profit, The eCommerce business first working for brand promotion, the content marketing and perfect method for professional business model. For amazon i must recommend take some quality service for on page optimization like hireforseo.

michaelandy

Well, nowadays so many business ideas are available in the market which is working very effectively but it's completely up to you in which area you want to start your business. If you start a business according to your skill set and interest then it will be the right one and definitely get success.

rickylee

If you own an online business, you are aware that you are operating in a field that is highly competitive across the world. The Internet is notorious for being able to break down all forms of geographical barriers, and has enabled small to medium sized companies to effectively compete with the much larger corporations which exist today.“Hiring an agency is too expensive.” But that’s just not true. Any eCommerce marketing agency worth its salt will be able to pay for itself and then some by reaping untapped revenue from PPC campaigns, SEO, email marketing campaigns, and more.

RichardEvans

The best business is e-commerce these days. You must build a website for your business and start selling your products. I know a web site. You can search for DTY Store. This sites sells products indoor outdoor furniture with fair price and good offers.

fern2x2001

I am a youtuber myself. I started uploading videos in youtube way back in 2009 where i recorded videos of me
and my friends playing video games. In the beginning, it was just for fun. Then it started to gain some
views from people who are also interested in the genre of the game that we are playing. Then youtube
emailed me saying that my videos are gaining popularity and they are inviting me to become they're partner.
Which means, that i could start monetizing my videos and make some money from them. But because of ignorance,
i didn't respond. It's only in 2016 that i started to really look into it and it's posiblity to earn real
money for me online. So i became a partner with youtube and i uploaded more videos in my channel which
also gained more views. Little little, money started to grow in my channel so i started another channel
in youtube this 2017 and it's about cooking. And my cooking channel is growing faster than my first channel
and it is also the one that is bringing in more money for me than the other channel. So if you want to
try and make money from uploading your videos in youtube, i highly suggest to start it today and not regret
not doing it right away like what happened to me.

HazelDJ

I sell some products such as shoes, bags, clothes, etc using Facebook. I take pictures of the goods that I am selling and publish it to my FB account. So far, many of my friends place their orders. It is a nice online business.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.