What Social Network Tactic Is Working Best Right Now?

Ben Hartsuff

What social network are you having the most success with right now and what is your strategy?

Alex_smith

What social network are you having the most success with right now and what is your strategy?
Here are my Top 3: Twitter, Google+ and Facebook
- Increasing Twitter followers and getting traffic to your site by tweets
- Sharing useful content to Google+
- Just Facebook Ads is effective

vishwa

I personally use three Social networks Facebook, G+, Twitter to drive traffic to my blog.

Latest

I personally use Facebook, Twitter and pinterest. In my opinion pinterest is best social media Tactic that brings more traffic.

nesito29

I personally use G+, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and Reddit. Tumblr is one of the most underused social networking sites when it comes to marketing and it is one of the best!

If you want to make money through social media, Pinterest goes 1st, Tumblr 2nd, Facebook 3rd, Twitter 4th, Instagram 5th, G+ 6th and Reddit 7th.

That information is based on several studies conducted on how much does someone spends on average each time people buy through social media.
I'm starting to implement Facebook but, to be quite honest with you. I don't like Facebook that much... Still, It's one of the best ways to drive traffic to a site so I guess I will have to simply buckle up =)

Having said that, don't start using a social media platform with the mentality of how much money can I make with this site, is all about making that site work for you and your business, every platform is different and one of the most common mistakes I see is treating them all in the same way. The best advise I can give you is try them! implement different strategies for every platform and test, test, test. That way you'll see wich one works for you, once you find them stick with them!

Hope this information helped you and if you have any questions please let me know, I will be happy to help :)

seoking

Here is my best top5 social networking sites that I get much more traffic on my sites
1) Google plus
2) Reddit
3) Facebook
4) Pinterest
5) Twitter
It's a common things now days, but different only strategy, you have to invest your time on my given social networking sites. Build your social profiles attractive, get more followers, friends and share your readable content with images.
Good luck

Alby

I find that social media platforms works best for list building rather than sales. Creating a list of interested parties is by far the best option in my opinion. because as they say "the money is in the list"

cwvps1

Well, it depends on your niche which one of the social networks will work best for you. For example, for me, those are Tweeter and Facebook, but I would say that the most popular one is still Facebook. Google + and Pinterest are on the rising and for Instagram, I'm not sure. It seems it will stay where it is. It is convenient, though, even more than Pinterest. Easier to use, and no need pf creating boards.

tdadkins

Ive had lots of success with twitter, lots of clicks. Facebook is good if your spending money, but for free exposure i think twitter is the best.

ioZoom

Facebook is pretty easy and straightforward from my standpoint and the targeted ads are great. But then again i'm more familiar with it then say LinkedIn so I guess it's kind of biased based on what you're comfortable with.

MeowNinja

Honestly, Reddit and FB groups are the easiest (though with Reddit, building credibility can take a bit of time ;) ) Ohhhh, and Tumblrs, surprisingly!

FB groups are fun and easy and engaging. Just answer questions in the desired niche/groups, ask interesting ?s, etc and it will snowball from there :)

marvinsam

Use all top Social bookmarking sites like
Facebook
Twitter
tumblr
kinja
soup.io
papaly
webnews
ttlink

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.