Has anyone Used Google Pay?

Ron Killian

It's been several years since I've used it, so maybe it's different and maybe my experience doesn't count.

Tried it several years ago, when it was wallet or checkout (how many times have they changed the name now?) with just two orders. Customers paid and received their order, was digital products. A week later Google says the payments where no good. Yep, a week later.

Maybe they've gotten better, but I probably won't use them again.

Also heard they don't have phone support? Not sure if that is true, but if so, that's a deal breaker for sure.

People talk about using so many different processors, but if your not making a ton of sales it might take forever to get your money as many processors have minimum payouts, ect.

For me it's Pay Pal with their ATM card. Instant cash.

ulterios

Has anyone Used Google Pay?
If you are meaning "Google Wallet", then I have it and have used it. Paypal is my preferred payment choice, especially since more places accept Paypal.

If you are meaning "Android Pay", then no, I haven't tried that out myself. It's supposed to be easier to pay for apps/games/etc. but I have yet to try it.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.