Hi, I'm a new member

ricjj777

Greetings from Puerto Rico! I'm a computer scientist that has become increasingly interested in internet marketing and making money online.

Alex Thompson

That's great when knowing a new person joined the forum from Puerto Rico.

Welcome to Webmaster Sun and hoping to read your posts on this board.

Maxwell

Hey there, welcome on board, looking forward to your contributions!

m3server

Welcome to the board and best of luck with the online money making task!!!

Adam Yunker

Hi Ricjj777!

Welcome aboard! Glad to see more people making the journey in internet marketing!

If you are brand new to this stuff may i suggest starting with email marketing?

Just to give you a point to go off of, and not waste time looking at a bunch of other ways to make money online.. I only suggest this because it's very newbie friendly, but still used by the pros.

A quality and responsive email list is the core of any online business. I am not sure how familiar you are with YouTube, but if you are, you alway here people telling you to SUBSCRIBE to their YouTube channel. This way when they come out with new "content" or videos you'll be notified by YouTube so you'll have a better chance of coming and watching.

Same goes with online business such as an eCommerce store or a Blog. They need you to subscribe to their email list so they can notify you when they come out with new products. So they do this by sending in-between emails of helpful content so you keep opening their emails then they'll try to sell you something later on.

Once you have an email list the doors are wide open for what you can do. You want to start a blog? Send an email to them letting them know you've opened up a blog! You want to start and eCommerce store? Send them an email telling them you've set up an eCommerce store (maybe give them a coupon to entice them more so to come). You want to start a social media "fan" page? You get the point... But send them an email!

Just some helpful advice what took me a long time to fully comprehend so hopefully that'll give you a little bit of a head start :)

Just create a squeeze page to capture emails, have a free product to give them for subscribing, setup an autoresponder series to send out automatic emails once they subscribed.

Hope this was helpful :)

Have a good one!

Adam

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views