What are best content promotion strategies?

roggy

I am using these ways to spread and promoting my content

Social Media Marketing
PPC
Guest Blogging
Forum participation
Blog commenting
Press release, document, PPT sharing

According to you, What is the best content promotion strategy? and why?

AndiLim

Social Media Marketing
PPC
Guest Blogging
Forum participation
Blog commenting

I guess it will on forum discussion, if the topic is pretty much interesting then there will be a continuous interaction. But of course we cannot set aside the other options like social media marketing, blog commenting, social bookmarking, etc as it also contribute on promoting and driving traffic on a certain website. :thumb:

PTTed

Your question is a bit vague to comment on with accuracy. You would get better answers if you were more specific when you asked your question. For example you could say something like "what is the best way to promote a blog" or "what is the best way to promote a blog post" or "what is the best way to promote an infographic" or "what is the best way to promote my photographs" or "what is the best way to promote my fiction ebooks" or "what is the best way to promote my graphic headers that I sell to people" or etc. Get the picture?

All of the methods you mentioned are applicable in some situations and not applicable in others. So it depends on what type of content you want to promote. I would suggest you start a new thread with a more specific question. Then place a link from this thread to that thread. Then you might get more answers and better answers.

RenderedElite

I think you need to be more specific as PTTed said, as it highly depends on what you're trying to promote. Essentially, it's as simple as finding your target audience, and if its an image you're promoting, then share it on Instagram, FB, G+ etc. Google Plus has relevant groups where you can share content to the right audience (without spamming obviously there are limits) and so does Facebook.

Hashtags help.. but really you can't share every piece of content you make on every website, so you have to get strategic and there is no clear method that will work for every niche.

Aby

Guest Blogging and Social Media marketing are the best Content Promotion strategies according to me.
As most of the time, people connect to the website through other blog posts or through social media posts.
Apart from that, Forum participation and Blog comments are one of the best ways of improving the Google SERP ranking of your Website.

Writing a great piece of content and social media promotion are the simplest yet the best of promoting a content. A very good internal link building also improves the overall bounce rate which means content engagement.

Synclarity

In Seth Godin's words, "Content Marketing is the only marketing left" reveals the high importance of content marketing! The reason being, - it is authentic, useful, and perfectly suited for the internet generation.

Now here are some Some Content Promotion Strategies:

• Storytelling in your Content Strategy:
  • Develop an editorial plan
  • Plan content production
  • Create Niche Content

nilpotter

Social Media Marketing
PPC
Guest Blogging
Forum participation
Blog commenting

Very nice you are. It's really good to spread and promoting content through social media marketing, . It's the best platform among them.

ethelglover

Social Media Marketing
PPC
Guest Blogging
Forum participation
Blog commenting

I would like to go to social media marketing. Because most of the people in the world about 46% are involved with social media. So it's a large platform to promote your content.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.