What are the best PAID traffic sources?

pathfinder

Hey Guys! I want to know about all paid traffic sources.

Which ones are people using for generating traffic and leads and why? also what results have you had from each one? Please share your experience.

Alby

Adwords will generate the most traffic but will cost more. Bing will generate targeted traffic at a lower cost, but will bring in much less traffic. These two are really the best ones to concentrate on.

sbweb

Hands down, Adwords and Bing Ads are the best quality traffic you can buy. But it can get expensive.

So there are other options you may want to consider. For example going direct with websites and buying banner ads. Another option is zero-click traffic.

At the bottom of the barrel is pop traffic, which is very hard to convert IMO.

nesito29

The best-paid traffic sources right now are:
Adwords (obvious reasons, you can still get clicks for pennies).
Facebook ads (can get expensive if you don't know how to properly target an audience).
YOUTUBE Ads (This is what's hot right now, you can get clicks for pennies).

In the end, it comes down to your knowledge and budget. Do you know how to properly set up a campaign? If not, then stay out of it, you'll most likely loose more than what you'll get in return.

Shane Williams

It's always best to master one traffic source at a time especially when paying and start with a small budget and test results. Here are 6 paid traffic sources:

1) Google Adwords
2) Bing Ads
3) Facebook
4) Youtube advertising
5) Joint Ventures
6) Advertising on affiliate networks

Paying for traffic can be risky so do all the research you can before parting with your money, start with a small budget, track results and the risk can pay off.

Cesar

I would also look into PPV, Paid Per View. Can be expensive, but if done correctly can be a great way of generating quality traffic to your site. TrafficVance is at the top of the list for PPV.

isaiahjackson

Which ones are people using for generating traffic and leads and why? also what results have you had from each one? Please share your experience.
Facebook Ads (with over 7 billion users, I'm sure my target market is on Facebook)

Banner Ads (take this site for example, if you are here looking to make money online, I can target you)

Email Ads (product creator launches product, you are a customer of his, I have something similar, I'll pay him to send an email out to his customer list)

These have been the most effective for me as far as leads, and sales go

Isaiah

Princety

So, Facebook is #1 right now. They take a big pie of time people spend with in the internet.

#2 is Youtube, or maybe interchangeable with Facebook, more and more people watch videos everyday. Major brands are now in Youtube like wildfire, so yeah maybe Youtube will be next trend in paid advertising.

dafthost

Adwords will generate the most traffic but will cost more. Bing will generate targeted traffic at a lower cost, but will bring in much less traffic. These two are really the best ones to concentrate on.

djone

As per all opnions, i also go with Google Ads and Bing Ads. These are the only most trust able sources to get better, targeted traffic. You can also use Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, You tube Ads, etc. Otherwise we have only one option to wait for Whatsapp ads features. I think, if it will be succeeded then it will be the best ever. So just wait, when Facebook will ad feature fo r whatsapp ads.

Trix

Right now I'm buying my traffic from Bluagile. I'm using their self-serve RTB platform which is focused on CPM advertising. I'm actually learning quite a lot about CPM advertising by exploring and using their platform. What I liked about it is that they are a DSP that's connected with 30+ ad exchanges and can reach 200 countries world wide. So far using the platform is very easy and the targeting could be done in a very detailed way.

newsdeals

Facebook Ads and Google Adwords are the best places you should use for paid traffic. If you have good plan and optimize target keywords to get low CPC, you will get a lot of ROI.

Gibbs1968

Generating traffic

If you are a newbie, I recommend working with a site like HQ Solo Ads. I recently started a solo ad campaign for 200 clicks for 80 cents each. I provided them with me Opt-in url and had a great conversion rate and generated $8,500 in sales. You tell them who your target audience is and they use their list to start generating leads.

Make sure you follow up with your conversions, I use a Weber.com to auto reply within 2 minutes then send them a different follow up email every other day for the next 45 days. Some people take longer to make up their mind.

This is only about 2% of what you need to know about ad campaigns, but I hope it helps.

LowEndXeon

I've personally got more out of Facebook & Google. Than anything else.

radwebhosting

It would depend on your industry, but getting better quality traffic is easier if you have an optimized filtered demographic.

itsmechyanit

It depends on Your Niche

If you are talking about MMO niche (Make Money Online)

Here is My schedule

Every Week i run a solo ad of 100 to 200 clicks in order to get the fresh List and so that the list does not become obslete

Bing Ads - I run 2 small test 5$ each , Like i make 2 different Ad copy for the same offer ,Initially i do not worry about keywords i just give in the broad keywords like "Affiliate Marketing " /Internet Marketing and put all the keywords in Bing from google Keyword planner and compare which of the copies performed better in terms of CTR ,Once i know which one then i move on to the keyword part and check which one did well and adjust my bidding according to that

Facebook Ads - You need to be careful and use the targeting function well ,Always keep in mind if you are sending the traffic to a squeeze page never have an exit pop there as you might risk loosing your FB account

banner Ads- Best source is our forum only ,If your offer is good and provide massive value it will convert like crazy

Safelist- It works and all those who say that it does not have not done it correctly ,I always use safelist for building a list ,Never send them directly to an offer ,as these people are not in buying mood ,If your follow ups are good they will eventually convert

Review site- To be honest i rarely make review sites ,As i generally employ paid traffic techniques as discussed above

It can give you massive traffic if you know how to Rank on first page of google

Retargetting -I have just started using Adroll for retargetting ,Will let you know guys how it will fare

and last but not the least , you always need to look for new opportunities and willing to implement them

Chyanit
Super Affiliate

pathfinder

Facebook ads (can get expensive if you don't know how to properly target an audience).
YOUTUBE Ads (This is what's hot right now, you can get clicks for pennies).
Can you explain how to advertise with 2 these networks with lowest cost as possible but high effective?

a lot of of people underestimate bing ads. its very good especially if you are promoting affiliate programs like in the investments category (such as stock and even internet marketing).

for me it has been wonderful as the conversion rate has been as high as 40%.
I have not tried Bing ad but will give it a go...

6) Advertising on affiliate networks
What affiliate networks do you recommend?

Facebook Ads (with over 7 billion users, I'm sure my target market is on Facebook)

Banner Ads (take this site for example, if you are here looking to make money online, I can target you)

Email Ads (product creator launches product, you are a customer of his, I have something similar, I'll pay him to send an email out to his customer list)

These have been the most effective for me as far as leads, and sales go

Isaiah
Thanks for sharing the tips!

It depends on Your Niche

If you are talking about MMO niche (Make Money Online)

Here is My schedule

Every Week i run a solo ad of 100 to 200 clicks in order to get the fresh List and so that the list does not become obsolete

Facebook Ads - You need to be careful and use the targeting function well ,Always keep in mind if you are sending the traffic to a squeeze page never have an exit pop there as you might risk loosing your FB account
PM me any solo ads that getting 100 to 200 each list

How to target audience right way on FB ads, I tried but wasted of my money.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.