How to get backlinks for website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinedabba

I want to know clearly how to get backlinks i.e with clear example and also how long does it takes the backlinks to appear in Alexa?

I have already know something about backlinks i.e i posted my posts on pinterest, scoopi it and few other sites but no backlinks of them are shown on alexa, so some experts help on this

PTTed

You have zero control over whether Alexa is going to see a link or count a link. I can't think of one good reason why you would care whether or not Alexa shows the link. It isn't a very accurate link analysis tool.

If you want to check links pointing to your site use something other than Alexa. You can use Majestic or Open Site Explorer for a better look at your backlinks.

If you want some examples of how to get high quality links read this thread that was posted last week.

cinedabba

Can you please how to do backlink i.e how we can get backlinks manually and how much time it take backlinks to appear on analysis sites i.e where backlink analysis is done.

PTTed

PTTed
There are many different sources of backlinks. What type of backlink do you want to know how to create?

It typically takes at least one week for a backlink to show up in a tool that checks for backlinks. It can take longer than that or it might happen faster if the link happens to get crawled right away. Sometimes the link never shows up at all at places like Alexa. That is why I suggested you use better tools like [URLnf="https://majestic.com/"]Majestic[/URLnf] for example.

If you are spending any time at all checking a tool like Alexa for backlinks, then you are literally wasting your time. Whether or not a link appears in Alexa is completely irrelevant for whether that link is actually seen or being counted by Google or any other worthwhile search engine.

If you want rankings in Google, then all that matters is whether Google sees the link and whether they trust the link and how much link juice the link passes and whether or not the anchor text is relevant for the page you link to.

If you are creating higher quality links, meaning a regular dofollow link from a trustworthy page with link juice on an authoritative site, then there is zero reason to check to see if Google finds the link. They will definitely find the link. If you are checking to see if Google is going to count your blog comment link or forum signature link on a forum or some other worthless or nearly worthless link, then you are literally wasting your time. Don't bother doing that. You are spending your time doing things that don't matter one bit.

Do you understand what I am saying?

If you want someone to tell you how to create a specific type of backlink, then start a new thread and ask a specific question about that specific type of link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.