How will I get more traffic

partho123

Hi everyone,

How will I get more traffic on my URL through google+?
Please suggest me any way. My blog traffic is low now

Thanks

pramod

Hi Parth,

How will I get more traffic on my URL through google+?
Please suggest me any way. My blog traffic is low now
Google+ is the widely used Social Networking site with lot of technical users and more business professionals.

Steps to drive traffic to your Website:
1. Follow the people & Google+ page related to your niche.
2. Participate via commenting, asking questions, replying queries
3. Post useful information about your products & services for your customers.
4. Post regularly
5. If any questions asked by your users, answer them

These are simple steps to increase your followers on Social Media platform.

However, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn are the other most popular Social Media Websites to drive more traffic to your Website.

kathleenortan

By targeting niche Google + communities. In the current SEO scenerio Google + can influence search engine ranking

Annika Panzini

Posting your URL on Google+ really helps in achieving your desired goal. Best thing about Google+ is that its owned by Google...

RyanPatrick

By adding more friends, Increasing Your community, Posting your website information and Sharing with your friends, Give an +1 Notations etc..If you can follow this you may definitely increase your website traffic..

Annika Panzini

One way of getting traffic twards your website URL via Google+ is by posting the link with a couple of sentence that either describes the links or the show your thought about the link...

productsreview

The link you posted in google +, you should post in the relevant community and have some great interactions of members. So you will increase traffic to a website via url. My opinion is this.

webpundits

Hi,

Join famous forums which has traffic and try to post your profile URL for more internal backlinking. Facebook is also the good platform.

Regards

Webmaster.Xochitl

Simply get more traffic from Google+ using some instructions.

1. Target Google+ Communities,
2. Tick Send Email for more attractive,
3. Choose Targeted Audience to share,
4. Submit posts or links with images,
5. Stylish your posts with unique content.

Haniaroad

Linking your Google+ to any other online media such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, WordPress, etc will be sure to increase your traffic as well. Once visitors have the ease of sharing your content across multiple platforms at once, you will quickly find that most visitors are on more than one of these networks and will likely share your content on more than one as well.

All the best!

wellwisher

The amount of traffic you get is partly determined by the amount of people who are following you in there.
The type of content also plays a fact.

1. Make followers in niche category.
2. Post unique and catchy resources.
3. Complete your profile.
4. Make it active as much you can.
5. Add +1/follow button to your blog.
6. Join some Google plus communities and engage in the conversations there.

Good luck.

RenderedElite

Google Plus has been extremely easy for me in the past, I simply shared content to the appropriate community and the traffic came. Not only that, but I got more followers and folks were more likely to engage and discuss the topic with me on G+ in comparison to Twitter and other sites.

SIG

Another method to get followers/ traffic. Is to join communities where people are circling each other.

Basically you join a community, there you will have posts, but not your average posts, the posts are "circles" - you can add all the people from that "circle", or add more. Next is to comment on one of this post "circle" said something like this:

Shared and Plussed, please include me in the next circle share.
One of my accounts statistics (Nimbus <<the link below>> is a screen capture extension for Opera) [URLnf="https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/notes/share/308246/iQwJn8VhgPeM6TedHfBrZ7lmpn5T4HTQ"]here[/URLnf]

kevinarndale

There are three basic rules for driving traffic via G+

1. For every blog post create a relevant G+ post with an image and short info about your blog, this will drive more traffic

2. Don't just throw URL on your post make it fit, so that more of the users are bound to visit your blog

3. Try to increase presence on other social media platforms and attract the niche of your blog.

NishaSahaay

I would suggest you stay updated with the latest news.

Post unique and attractive content to your blog to get traffic from social networks or search engines if your blogs have some keywords on first pages of SERPs.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.