CPM or CPC in Linkedin Advertising ?

Hugo E.

I am setting an advertising campaign on Linkedin but final step I don't know how to choose which is better, CPM(Cost Per Impression) or CPC(Cost Per Click)? It costs around ~2$ / CPM or $2.3/CPC

popwin1

Hello Hugo ,

I work on this field so i'll give you a fair advice : Don't think that paying less money on 1000 impressions could bring you an enourmus CR. Go with the CPC for the moment ,it's a lot better than CPM .

Also , if you want - you can see for yourself . Create 2 campaigns : one on CPM and one on CPC and see whom works better .

Good luck with your business!

WebStar

I agree fully with popwin. CPM are quite useless and with CPC you have more chances and quality since the people will only click if they are interested , so that will bring targeted traffic

Regards,
Mark

Trix

I Agree to the both of them. You can actually create both CPM and CPC campaign but if you're looking for brand visibility then it could be done through CPM campaigns. Once they click your ad then you can also focus on Retargeting through CPM campaigns. I think that retargeting is also useful in these types of business. I actually learned about retargeting when I used Bluagile's platform.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.