How to increase ranking on google?

Puja Raj

Hey friends,
I want to which is the best method to increase rank please tell me.

AndiLim

Do on-page and off-page seo. Make sure you create engagement and unique content. Also, use the right keywords so that people can easily find your website.

vishwa

It depends on lot of factors. First you have work on your site SEO part. Build quality and natural backlinks. Write quality contents. These are the few steps which will give to get started in ranking your site.

Alby

High quality content, placed on your own site, build a brand, don't create spammy links, and wait.

seoking

Onpage seo is most important part of search engine ranking and another is offpage seo. Get high quality backlinks from trustworthy websites. You know that Content is king, so that you can generate backlinks by content marketing, for an example - you can upload your content in document sharing sites and you can share your readable and quality articles in best article marketing sites.

Last edited:

hoangvu

hoangvu
I don't think Onpage seo is most important part of SEO, both SEO techniques (on-page and off-page) are important. Just curious about content in document sharing sites is helping SEO. how does it happen? :D

SEOPub

SEOPub
Sorry, but that is completely wrong. Any worthwhile SEO will tell you so. Links, both external and internal, are the #1 ranking factor. Nobody should ignore their onpage factors, but it is not the most important part of ranking.

Content is not king. Not even close to king. I can rank a blank page with links.

And document sharing sites as well as article marketing sites build nothing but low quality trashy links.

I'm sorry, but these kind of posts are what get people so confused about SEO and why people wonder why they cannot rank their pages.

hoangvu

hoangvu
A blank page ( or a empty page ) could not rank even it has quality backlinks to it.

You will do how if your page has no title, description and content to tell Google show users where they want to come.

rajivsinghi

To get rank on search engines you have to work on two main factors of the website.. 1) On page SEO in which you need to remove all errors on the behalf of SEO like Title tag description ALT tags, html error etc... 2) OFF page in which website needs quality backlinks.

You need to perform various tasks to build back links,.

Thanks

rajivsinghi

Can you please share your blank page which is already ranking with your link building methods. Hope we will do same....

Thanks

HypnPro

Speaking as a layman and honest enough to not pretend I have mastered the art of SEO, I can speak from experience a little on what does work and a LOT on what doesn't work.
First, I've learned it's a slow, labor intensive process and I have yet to find any shortcuts or any provider I can afford who will do even a mediocre job. This is especially true about the freelancer type websites and fivrr where people promise everything and deliver nothing but crap.. either not helpful or even damaging.

First spend the time to make your website as SEO friendly as possible. There are a lot of free sites that will analyze your site and point out flaws. Find them and fix them. Make sure your website is fast and responsive so mobile users will love it too.
Then add fresh original content regularly. I try to add at least one new post every week. Would do more if I had time.
Get all your social media working and tied to each other. Facebook, Google+, twitter at least. Then whenever you post an article, link it from your social media. Stay active on social media as well.
Then start adding quality backlinks to your site. This is the most challenging part at least for me but posting legitimate posts to related articles online with a link to your site is one way. Create and upload pdf unique documents to websites that provide that service.
Register your site on lots of directories (good ones.. not spam ones). I have used Moz Local and UBL.com to do a basic registration. It's not cheap it gets your foundation laid. Then look for industry related directories and get to work.
You can also get lots of potential backlinks by analyzing the backlinks of your google page 1 competitors. Lots of free backlink checkers online too.
Right now, I'm trying to locate possible sites where I could get a modest number of industry relevant link exchanges (30 or so) with good sites (not spam sites) but haven't found any. Anyone here having any ideas on that would be appreciated. My business is hypnotherapy.
Good luck.

Shane Williams

Here are a few general ways to increase ranking in google:

1) Choose your keywords carefully and pinpoint the keywords your target audience is using to find your site.

2) Provide quality content and update your site with fresh content regularly to prevent the site from becoming stale and losing ranking

3) When back linking create link diversity to create a natural link profile that wont get you penalized and aim to get back links from high PR sites

4) Use Social Networks and write shareable headlines to gain more traffic and back links to your site and build your brand

5) Check your sites loading speed – a slow loading site will have less chance of achieving high rankings (check out https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/)

Devi

The best way to increase ranking on google is
1. Highly quality & unique content
2. On-page SEO
3. Off-page SEO

adityasingh

Five ways to improve your site's ranking:

• Publish relevant content
• Update your content regularly
• Metadata
• Links Pointing to Your Website
• Your Title Tag
• Your Page Must Have the Words You Think People Will Search For
• Provide Testimonials
• Offer Discounts
• Create a superior product or service
• Sponsor photo contests
• Target the right keywords

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.