What are the biggest mistakes people make at the gym?

Sharebestcccam

Have you ideas about my Question What are the biggest mistakes people make at the gym?

SIG

Not a big fan of going to the gym, but: the biggest mistake a person can do, is not do correctly their exercises.

Hope this sounded good.

Lonric

Checking out the females then dropping the weights on their foot when they should be concentrating instead:rolleyes2:.

end

One of the biggest mistakes when someone goes to gym is that he gives up too soon. Also very bad thing is if someone does not exercise correctly, because that my cause serious injurys that is hard to cure.

webhostau1

The biggest mistakes they do is drink milkshakes and spill it over equipment. The big boys do cry !!!

imnathanjames

I have made a list of the things that annoy me that other users do at the gym

.Stand around and talk
.Don't put the equipment back properly
.Take pictures, Half the people at the gym feel really insecure about the way they look. why do people think its acceptable to take pictures in a mirrored room where anyone can be seen.Then upload these to social media.
.Not using correct form, many think that you need to lift heavy weights. if you need to scream or swing the weight then you my friend are an idiot and need to use a lower weight.

These are just a few,If you can't already tell then gym's annoy the hell out of me. Think it's just my area and the juice users who train there.

Webynk

The biggest mistake people do is that they start taking supplement powder from Gym coach for quick effect on their body. These supplements are very harmful. Another mistake- few people starts weight lifting this that without doing any warm up for start up.

phiaraxjan

Hi! I'm always at a gym to do some work out. At first everything is good and people are nice and friendly. People at the gym commonly mistake is that they don't do warm-ups or stretching. If we want to do some lifting or exercises using all the gyms equipment we should prepare all our muscles before it. If you didn't, then expect you'll get a body ached next day, or worst you can get an injury while working out. So better do some stretching!

QJesse

I guess the biggest mistakes that people commit at the gym is not doing warm-ups before and after engaging in their exercise routine. Gym enthusiasts should also avail of the services of trainers who are already fit and trained to assist you of your needs.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
MrT

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.