How To Ask A Question On Webmaster Sun!

PTTed

Asking your question properly will ensure that you get much more useful/helpful replies and suggestions from our members. When posting a question on the forum, please note the following:

Please Make Your Question Specific Enough
The more specific your question is, the more helpful the replies will be. Once you have replies to your question, you are welcome to start a new thread and post another question, if you require further information.

Questions such as "How to drive traffic to a website" or "How to do SEO for a website" are examples of questions that are too general to elicit helpful responses. Books have been written on those subjects and our members are unlikely to give helpful answers in a single forum post.

Give Plenty Of Background Information
Our members will be more likely to help you if you give some background information concerning your question. For example, if seeking suggestions to promote your site, give some information as to what you have done to promote your site so far and the results you have achieved. It would also help to give some info on your site and perhaps even the site URL. If you are asking for suggestions as to which business to start, please give a little info on your background, skills, experience and interests.

Don't ask too many questions per thread
"How can I increase traffic to my website?" and "How can I increase revenue from my website?" are two completely different questions. A member who has the experience to answer one of those questions, may have no idea how to answer the other. And because of that, he or she won't bother answering you at all. Those questions should be asked in two different threads and each thread should include the additional info outlined in the points above.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.