Which social bookmarking websites are bringing you the most traffic?

RenderedElite

It's been a while since I used social bookmarking as a way to promote content, but when I did it heavily years ago it was highly effective. For example, about 30 bookmarks between the largest sites would bring me 1-5k hits in just one or two days.

What's it like for you guys this year? Is it effective? What bookmarking sites bring you the most traffic? Please share your niche if possible, as I am sure it's different for everyone.

rajivsinghi

I have not seen any site that you want as you need. Yes you can create your profile on Stumbleupon and post links over there and ask people to share your links... That can be helpful for you

seoking

You can get much more traffic from reddit, just build trustworthy community and share your products or services.

Reddit is a best social networking website that you can generate traffic from reddit community and also from your shared (after share) links. And another is Google+ site, if you can add much more circle & followers so you will be generate quality traffic and backlinks from Google+ site like another stumbleupon site.

AndiLim

AndiLim
I do believe that reddit is the most popular social bookmarking site. Regarding the other social bookmarking website well I usually depend in on their PR, is just that nowadays google stop updating page ranking anymore. I don't know if it is till effective but I'm still using it since its part of link building. If you want to drive more traffic to your website then don't just focus on social bookmarking try the other mediums.

Harry P

Google+ and Stumbleupon are giving good traffic from my shares.

Google+ is better for photo sharing niche if you want to have more traffic.

seomarketing2015

Need high page rank most popular and quality social bookmarking for get more drive traffic.

publyfe

Facebook share button gets more tons of traffic. Stumbleupon was good couple years ago but I don't see much traffic coming from there anymore.

SIG

Stumbleupon can bring in decent traffic: 10k+ hits in just 1-2 days, if you play your cards right.

Again, join Skype groups with webmasters who "like" your stumble, in return you are needed to "like" theirs. Same goes with Reddit.

For Google+, join different communities in your niche. Another good way to get shares and traffic from Google+, join circles which share your profile with different members, this way you get tons of followers to your main profile.

Hope this helps.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.