Looking for wp theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noddy

Hi,

I am looking for wordpress tehnology or gadget theme. Do you have some links?

Thanks

ericplotz1

Themeforest has boatloads of themes that you can filter by categoty. Also "Be" theme seems to be pretty cool. Just stumbled across it and it has a ton of templates.

Thing is, with WP themes, what you need to focus on most is how clean the coding is. Structured data mark up like rich snippets included are always a plus, when thinking of rankings in the long run. Structured data is a whole other topic though.

Noddy

Thanks, good response.

I did not mention, i was looking for news media template. Simple design.

vishwa

Hi,

I am looking for wordpress tehnology or gadget theme. Do you have some links?

Thanks
You can go with Mythemeshop theme. Great theme with responsive design and awesome customer support.

Shutout

Are you looking for free or premium? Any special built in features you'd like? You said News Media, so like a blog, but more of a "online newspaper" type of feel? Are you selling anything?

emily

I prefer 'gameszone' theme from themefuse. It is vey much useful for your requirement. You can have feature plugins in that. I have used it for our magazine related website. SEO wise also, it fully optimized. Even blog part also contains author description, social share, blog meta tags etc.,

Alby

The "total" theme from themeforest, is the best theme i have worked with, and i have worked and created many. Its a very versatile theme, which allows you to change almost every aspect. You need to include visual composer, rev slider as plugins.

Thomas

I think themeforest is the best place to find the perfect WordPress theme. If you want to take a look on free WordPress theme, then you may use google for best wordpress theme sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.