Payment method?

trustdnb

What is the most popular payment method?
I always use PayPal as main payment method but sometime I also used Visa and MasterCard cards for buying any online items

Almost things I bought, they were from web hosting packages and website template (from Themeforest), some gigs from Fiverr and FB Ads.

Rob Whisonant

My favorite method is PayPal. I do set my buy buttons up so the buyer can pay without a paypal account using a credit card if they prefer.

LorisZ

Paypal, payza, perfectmoney, webmoney, skrill, 2checkout, EBS, and bitcoin are some of the popular payment methods. Paypal is highly used and user friendly payment gateway ever.

vishwa

PayPal is one of the most convenient way to send and receive money online. I am with them from past 7 years and never have any problem with them.

Mike001

I have been using PayPal for the last 9 years and they have been very reliable.

There are other methods out there but for security, and that should be your biggest concern, PayPal is by far the best that I have dealt with.

TrafficDues

Paypal is the most used one, but for me because i can't accept credit card payment from paypal, I'm using stripe for credit card and paypal

reCharge

Unfortunately the kings of limitations and countless fund embezzlements (for 6 months in order to make extra revenues with stocks) ....
(PAYPAL)

TCoder

Paypal is not available in all countries.

For instance the 6th most populated country (Pakistan) isn't supported by Paypal.

Based on where you expect to do business, make sure all those regions are supported or provide multiple options to cover everything.

EpicGlobalWeb

I'm a big fan of Bitcoin. Bitpay is pretty good and so is Stripe for processing Bitcoin. I wish there was a little more innovation for Bitcoin solutions but one of the major benefits is that there are no transaction fees unless you use a third party service to process them.

Decentralized currency is the future. Bitcoin is a shining example of that.

Side note: Stripe is better than PayPal for customization and integrating it with web apps. PayPal has its own API but Stripe was built pretty much for developers. If you have a need for something more custom then Stripe is just as versatile and very secure. Stripe requires its new users to have https on their site, plus none of the credit card data is store - which completely removes your liability.

PayPal has liability benefits too, I suppose.

FreebieBoy34

That would have to be through credit card if you are going to buy something. As for transferring money, I'd still go with paypal simply because they are widely used in different countries all over the world.:)

massproxy

Thats true, the most popular payment method is PAYPAL (even in eastern europe). Paypal is famous on whole a world.
Two years ago we got moneybookers (skrill) payment system. But people from USA, CANADA have a problems with this payment system.
They prefer just PayPal.

SenseiSteve

PayPal is certainly recommended, but Stripe does work well. There are countries where PayPal is not supported.

NomanProdhan

From my opinion. PayPal is one of the most popular online payment method. I think most of the freelancing website and freelancer, eCommerce sites etc. use PayPal.

hynds

My most favorite method is Paypal, and in current months I use more Payoneer to receive money. The reason I choose Payoneer is that it can give me the ATM card and local US bank number, in that I can withdraw my money via ATM at my country.

Colombiawebs

Happy day

Paypal
2checkout

The best in the world

Thank you

joed77

PayPal is working in my country, but they require to confirm the account via one bank only, the bank itself is not bad, but I don't like to have limited choices.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.