4 Ways to use Google+ to improve SEO for website

trustdnb

I am using 4 these ways to improve my site SEO, is it exact for a SEO campaign or do I need to add some extra point to them?
- Get more followers, increase direct traffic but direct SEO scores to your site.
- Directly Connect Your Page, must have and it's a present for your website on Google+
- Encourage +1’s I know this more benefit but to be honest I have not found the reason it is helping in SEO, just doing that.
- Fill out my information into Google+ page/profile to help my business and SEO

What are your suggestions?

ericplotz1

Is it a local business?

For entities that are not local:

I rank Google+ posts to drive traffic for keywords. I'm not sure how you are utilizing it for SEO but Google+ shares are huge. Do you have share buttons on your site?

I usually get someone to drip feed social signals (seller on another forum so cant mention here), and if I want to blast social signals to get a viral effect I use
Code:
socialsbox.com
Also inflate my followers with socialsbox and blast some +1s to all of my posts. I'm very specific about the copy targeting my keyword in a post.

In fact G+ shares are huge for YouTube SEO at this point (along with many other factors)

I am using 4 these ways to improve my site SEO, is it exact for a SEO campaign or do I need to add some extra point to them?
- Get more followers, increase direct traffic but direct SEO scores to your site.
- Directly Connect Your Page, must have and it's a present for your website on Google+
- Encourage +1’s I know this more benefit but to be honest I have not found the reason it is helping in SEO, just doing that.

seoking

Yes, you can increase your website ranking through G+ share and likes. Use hastags and make your post attractive that every followers easily catch your share. You can use attractive image (related to your website) with some description & your website. But you need much more followers & circles for that, you can add request 500 G+ followers/circles per day.
If you don't know how to add G+ circles, just go to g+ home and search "share my circle" & add every shared circles.

wrigmark

Yes, all above points are main aspects to improve website SEO performance. I agree.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.