Adding followers into lists. How often its important to Twitter marketing?

wrigmark

Hi,

Getting followers, retweet & favorites are important parts for twitter marketing.
But adding followers into list how often its important to twitter marketing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Harry P

Hi,

Getting followers, retweet & favorites are important parts for twitter marketing.
But adding followers into list how often its important to twitter marketing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I have never ever heard of adding followers into the list. Are you mentioning about drive followers to your sites to increase subs for your site then that way can be right way?

For me, Twitter marketing is very important and doing it daily, weekly, beside Facebook marketing.

wrigmark

Thanks for reply. @Harry

I mean about twitter list..how it is important for twitter marketing?

Ola Rybacka

I always add new follower to the list linked with his or her work or things they're interested in. It helps me sistematize people who are following our company profile which is really useful when I want to send them notifications about our new content, because I don't have to dig through all the followers.

biGGuns

Adding followers to list sound like a good practice, but it's a really time consuming. You time would be better invested in content promotion over the other social platforms. For an example I got a 20k account, if I need to make a list a should get a full time employee. I normally focus on getting more eyeball on my account/content, this equals to more followers not a pretty list of the existing ones.

savidge4

using the list function in Twitter is as close to a MUST as it gets. there are oh so many reasons why you would spend the time to do this. There is the standard segmenting and all that good stuff... Not that that isnt important.. but there are bigger fish to fry here! LOL

Creating a list just makes a lot of sense. One of the things i do is create a list of "Influencers" this does a few things for me. #1 without actually following people you can look and see what is being said. from that you can then easily look at niche specific content and share with YOUR community ( without the hassle of that content being mixed in with YOUR timeline ). I share these lists publicly, By tweeping in this tighter community of "Peers" you are basically acknowledging you respect the person you have on your list, that you are recommending them for others to follow, and when you tweep in enough, they ( the influencers ) usually will start interacting with you and your content. When someone else with authority in your niche does this, it tends to boost your authority status in the community as well. ( in CRO this would be an exercise in developing trust - reducing the friction of you and your brand ).

The above also allows for you to monitor other users tweets that you are not following ( kinda like multiplying possible reach and resources of content and ideas ) When I do reach out, I tend to tweep a few times first before following someone. that you you no longer are just some random guy / gal.. they are like hey ive seen him /her.

As much as there is benefit in following people in a public list, this also can be used to follow what your competitors and more importantly what your competitors followers are saying.

Anytime you can stay in tune with a targeted group of people you are targeting as customers / clients,i would suggest that in the long run... its worth the time.

There are a couple of solutions that do streamline the list building process. SocialBro comes to mind ( I do use this, I am not affiliated in any way ) There is a Chrome plugin, tweetbe.at is also pretty good and I believe is another free option.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views