The difference between Web 2.0s and Private Blog Network?

Harry P

What is the difference between Web 2.0s vs. Private Blog Network? Are there any advantages of PBN or Web 2.0s? which one is better for SEO and ranking keywords? Any explanations?

Thanks in advance
Harry

Nytshade

The first thing you should do is to find out what is a Web 2.0 property then after do some proper research on what is a private blog network.

Did you know that you can create a private blog network using Web 2.0 properties/sites? You see, first understand what you're talking (Web 2.0 & PBN) then you'll be able to ask questions that will help you grow.

Neither is better than the other, it all depends on how you use them and your SEO experience.

Nytshade

Maybe there's something I'm not understanding from your post. But what matters is the quality of the link, why should it matter if it's on a tumblr blog or a self hosted private blog?

I can simply buy a high quality tumblr blog (with no spam links) then buy a domain for it then do the same with another blogger blog, wordpress.com (not .org) etc. and make sure there's no footprint. All still hosted on the free platforms (I'm not sure if this is possible with wordpress though), that will make them private.

That's "The Poor Man's Web 2.0 Private Blog Network" which I didn't fully elaborate on my previous post. You can make web 2.0 properties into a private blog network.

I believe what matters is the quality of the link, not whether it's coming from a self hosted private blog or web 2.0.

Just like I said, maybe I don't fully understand what you're saying but hope what I'm saying makes sense and I'm willing to be corrected if I'm wrong.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.