Minimum Post Requirements to Post Links on Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

yestyle

We have set a minimum post requirements of 15 for all members to do any of these actions:

- Post links
- Post images
- Emails
- PM others
- Show and activate your signature in your UserCP (require 20 posts first)

If your post count is >= 10 and you experience any problem performing the actions mentioned above, feel free to post here.

pramod

Members are requested not to post threads with "thanks", "thank you", "thank you so much", instead write some suggestions, add some more value to the posts. While if you have any more questions please ask your questions.

To thank any of the member you can use the Thanks Button as shown in the image below, as fromrachel did to the OP:

IMg.jpg

niloy69

Nice..thanks:thumb:

NaturalWriter

As it was already stated, these types of responses are unacceptable, especially in a thread where it clearly states not to write these comments. I feel as though you have done this deliberately, and I will be looking into your post count just to see the type of posts you have been making. Depending on my findings, this should grant you a warning.... Please refrain from doing this again.... :ninja:

Edit - You only have posted twice since joining at the end of May and your last post was a hair under a month. If you didn't understand before, I sure hope you do now.

Nice..thanks:thumb:

Last edited:

ReKle

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and would like to know,
how I can post something here in order to fullfill requirements.
Sorry, could not find a description...

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.