How do you come up with article topics and blog post ideas?

Harry P

Hello Guys,

I am starting my new blog soon and just hired a writer for writing my blog content and I hired him from here on Webmaster Sun. My new blog is all about SEO, marketing, web hosting and theme affiliates

I also searching for topics to send to him but I need to think of around 30 or around 15 and 1000 to 1,500 words each one

How do you guys come up with article topics and blog post ideas?

I have done some checks on my competition blogs but don't really see anything that great, should I use a tool for keyword analytics, long tail keywords tool or something else that better?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Kristi

Hi Harry! I just wrote a post with a huge list of tools that I use to come up with blog post ideas. I hope it helps!

[LINK_REMOVED]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Harry P

Harry P

Harry P
From your article I found that SEMrush is suitable to my requirements when searching ideas for starting a new blog post. Just curious how much do I need to pay for them to have the tool work like that?

Maxoq

@Harry, You can find blog post ideas from Google and consider it as a great tool to have blog topics for your website...search with your keywords on google and you will find out which are the best long tail keywords that ranked well there.

Just my 0.02 cents!

SIG

Hi Harry!

I use this sites to generate article topics and ideas:

Code:
http://www.hubspot.com/blog-topic-generator
https://www.portent.com/tools/title-maker
http://www.buildyourownblog.net/the-blog-post-ideas-generator/
Hope this helps!

Shane Williams

Been there myself staring at a blank screen and wondering what to write about. When I hit the wall and dont know what topic to write about I turn to these ideas:

1) How to posts with tips and tricks (‘5 ways to...’ ‘How to....’) are always quick to write and generate good traffic.
2) Best of posts with a list of resources (helpful tools and resources/best free apps etc). These posts can be fun and quick to write. You just need a numbered list of your favourite resources and text on their benefits.
3) Look at a 4Dummies or any other book in your chosen niche on Amazon and scan the table of content page to get some ideas. This is one that I have used when stuck and helped me come up with many topic ideas.
4) Use a RSS reader and keep tabs on what is being talked about in your niche and get some fresh ideas on topics to write about.
5) Ask! If you already have a regular readership then you could always ask on Twitter, FaceBook or by email what topics they would like you to write about.

Hopefully these 5 ideas help you and that you can use them over and over again to come up with fresh content ideas.

Kristi

Their service is $69.95 per month. What I tend to do is gather up a bunch of ideas that I want to research, purchase a membership for a month, research as many ideas as possible during that month, then cancel. If you plan on using it regularly, it's definitely worth it, but if you can consolidate your research into a 30 day period, then you'll get the most bang from your buck. You can do 3,000 reports a day, so you can get a lot out of your 30 days. :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.