How to optimize a campaign

Logan

I am working on cosmetic surgery ads in google ppc, I want to know some tips like how to choose keywords,area, ads to optimize my campaign?

Emilygrey

Go to Google Adwords tool & try to understand it manually by checking everything one by one or check for tutorials online that would be helpful to you.

WebStar

Thee are tools specially designed for keyword research. Just search them up

They should be helpful and provide a lot of details

Regards,
Mark

Mvk

Go to Dimensions -> Search Terms (Period - This Month)
look what words you do not need. Copy this words

Then go to Keywords -> Negative keywords (Campaign level) - and Paste

elcidofaguy

I am working on cosmetic surgery ads in google ppc, I want to know some tips like how to choose keywords,area, ads to optimize my campaign?
Assuming you've done your keyword research - create lots of different campaigns/ad groups each one focusing on specific keyword or very related ones.... Make sure ad is highly relevant to keyword and use a different landing page which is optimized for that keyword... These two actions will increase your ad score and reduce the cost for clicks...

With creating lots of different campaigns you will then be able to see which ads is performing best with removing the ones which are not...

Trix

How about advertising it using CPM (cost per mille/ 1000 impressions) That way you can reach more people and would be a great way to optimize your campaign. If you're looking for a network besides google adwords, I'm using Bluagile's platform. You should check it out as well

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.