Social Media Comparison

Logan

Which social media is best for online marketing and why? ideas are welcome..

steitieh

Which social media is best for online marketing and why? ideas are welcome..
In my point of view, Twitter is the best for online marketing and increase sales for websites.

why?? you can see the picture below

socialnetworks-for-marketing.png

It can have many changes in this year but still is a good social network to focus on.

Shane Williams

With so many social media networks around which ones should you focus on to improve your marketing results. For increasing your websites exposure and traffic and fan base I would stick with the primary social platform: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Youtube.

cwvps1

I'm not sure, it depends on your business. I believe Tweeter works better for already established and popular brands. If you're trying t get it out and actually starting promoting, then Facebook is better because you can target people and let them know you're there.

SIG

There is no such thing as best social media networks.

All comes down to in what niche your in. As per my experience. Every social media network has it's goodies. For example Pinterest is good for webmasters with fashion, travel, diet, recipes - so all women related, because there are more than 80% women on Pinterest browsing everyday. Instagram is the same a Pinterest, for women niches.

Facebook is for general niches. Maybe all niches. But you need to work to get those likes.

Maybe this infographic will help.

ia2(2).jpg

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
For me, personally, Twitter is the most effective social media channel, because our company profile has the biggest community there.
which is the biggest community that you are talking to? more twitter followers on your company profile?
I think facebook its goods
just curious why you chose facebook

projectpop

All are equally important to reach as broad audience as possible!

Sandra

Sandra
I disagree. The 80-20 rule applies here too. Time is money, so knowing and investing time/money in those 20% only is the best way to go for the lone wolf, or the small company. If you are a giant company with deep pockets, sure go all the way and take over. But only in that case your comment would be applicable. I think...

savidge4

savidge4
I absolutely agree with this, and might take it a step further. For the most part... each Social Media platform is different. Pinterest aint no Twitter, and Twitter aint no Facebook. they are different, noy only in format, but in the users that are drawn to those formats. If advertising is about going to your audience, then the use of Social Media would need to follow the same ideals. You want to focus on the platform that the people you are "Targeting" use the most.

When you look at articles such as this: [URLnofo]http://sproutsocial.com/insights/new-social-media-demographics/[/URLnofo] you can see that demographically there is a great divide amongst platforms.. there is also a great divide in terms of REACH as well.

So when you are wanting to target a specific audience, you then want to ensure you are using an appropriate platform to do so. As you do extend platforms, you then need to understand that you may need to adjust your message in order to better communicate to the differences in demographic.

jordyjl

I use Facebook and Twitter only for the moment, alot of search engines to find is the best way via Facebook or Twitter due the populairity, Linkdn is populair as well but i think the first two are the most but i cannot say it 100% with guarantee, depends ofc what most used but for so far i know is facebook the leader for share sites and pages.

radwebhosting

This will depend greatly on your industry and what type of traffic you are looking to acquire. We personally use Twitter more than any other. However, for local businesses (i.e. a local car dealership or local florist) Facebook would probably be much more suitable. It is good to be active on many different social media platforms in order to maximize your reach.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.