What do you think about SEO tools?

WebStar

Hello,

I was just wondering , do you guys use SEO tools to build backlinks for your website or do you do it manually?

Personally , I only prefer doing manual link building and I think it has brought me the most success and I like to have only selected backlinks from specific websites so I do not really trust SEO tools with automatic comment posting and such..

What do you think?

Regards,
Mark

Cesar

Exactly. Back in the day, i did use automated SEO tools (don't want to mention which ones), and eventually they brought me more harm than good. Nowadays, I try to put more emphasis on quality which means more manual effort. However, you can always outsource this (VA's etc.) to speed up the process a bit.

Cesar

WebStar

I think almost all of us gave SEO tools a try in the beginning.

And you are correct about VA's , I think hardly anyone does their own manual back linking this days

Regards,
Mark

NishaSahaay

Never use such tools to create backlinks. Google penalises you if you are caught by Google.

popwin1

I don't recommend that . It's better to have do-follow backlinks than no-follow.

I've also tried this a few months ago and bought about 10 services from fiverr whom offered backlinks and they didn't brought me any increase in my traffic .Thinking now about that makes me want to spend those money better , one a paid article on a SEO blog than like paying for no-follow backlinks.

thomasw3r

I'm using 2 SEO tools :D One for checking my website ranking and the other one is for checking my competitor backlinks :D
I didn't use tools for automatic backlinks and never want them.

AndiLim

For link building you really need to do it manually, it will be hard for you need to monitor and create and update with the backlinks that you will create from time to time. If you'll gonna create backlinks then you need to ensure that you are choosing quality ones. So basically using an seo tool for link building is not advisable, might as well work hard.

wrigmark

Hello,

I was just wondering , do you guys use SEO tools to build backlinks for your website or do you do it manually?

Personally , I only prefer doing manual link building and I think it has brought me the most success and I like to have only selected backlinks from specific websites so I do not really trust SEO tools with automatic comment posting and such..

What do you think?

Regards,
Mark
Hi, Mark

Good, You are on right path. Don't go for any SEO tools for building backlinks. Using Tools for backlinks means you're applying a call from google spam team. As we know for keyword ranking back link is necessary, so work smartly means make sure the backlinks are coming from other sources towards website are editable or not and how much its value for your website.

wrigmark

PR 0; Seriously still people talking about this term as google has not updated yet.

Content by Rhonda

I've noticed over the past five years that things we were taught in the beginning, such as manual backlinking with articles, keywords, etc are still holding true today and that all the "easy push button" formulas end up not being as easy or helpful as we were told in sales copy. An artist doesn't look for instant gratification or quick results and we should not either. Everyone is looking for the "make $1000 per minute" type stuff. For me, I've recently started over in new niche and am doing it slow and right this time. I feel in the long run I'll have a business that is sustainable. (at least I certainly hope so!)

ulterios

The way that Google and the other search engines rate links these days it's best to do manual link building over automated. That way you can build "Relevant" links for your site instead of just non-related links.

Relevant/related links hold more value over link quantity these days. That way YOU have more control over what sites you are building links with.

dafthost

Exactly. Back in the day, i did use automated SEO tools (don't want to mention which ones), and eventually they brought me more harm than good. Nowadays, I try to put more emphasis on quality which means more manual effort. However, you can always outsource this (VA's etc.) to speed up the process a bit.

SenseiSteve

I would not recommend automated link building tools, instead perform that task manually for best results. I used a plug-in for automated link building many years ago, then dropped that as I learned more about best practice SEO.

kevinarndale

kevinarndale
Yes, automated link building can mislead you and often can show wrong results so its better to check your sites performance manually and you will get much more reliable result and surely there will be no doubts as well.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.