What is the average cost per hour for an online marketing consultant?

arindamb

I might need an online marketing consultant to tech me advanced techniques of IM but what is the average cost per hour for an online marketing consultant? Have you tried to hire one?

professorrosado

If you have to ask, then you shouldn't go that route (just yet).

There are enough videos on youtube to introduce you to much of what you need to know about IM. You say "advanced" techniques but IM is such a wide field - which techniques are you needing help with? Not knowing will cost you more than you are willing or able to afford.

It seems to me that you have not considered outsourcing these "advanced" tasks out. Maybe in this manner you will learn what you need tin order to advance to your desired level or at least to be able to seek and afford advanced consulting services.

You should know enough about your own need to be able to identify the exact skill-set you need your "consultant" to possess in order to be of any real help to you. Then the question will be yours to answer, "how much will that be worth to you?" Because consultants come in many shapes and sizes and they charge in similarly diverse rates.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.