How to create an eBook fast and easy?

Emilio

Hello Guys, I want to create an ebook around 10 pages, what tools should I do and use to create it? If I could not write well then I should hire a professional write the ebook for?

Any suggestions?

LuxVM

Hello Guys, I want to create an ebook around 10 pages, what tools should I do and use to create it? If I could not write well then I should hire a professional write the ebook for?

Any suggestions?

Hello,

Have you tried looking for hints/tips on create the ebook on google? you can find many resourceful articles. On the first page of google i found this website which seems very resourceful and a step by step guide on how to create your ebook.

The following website seems to help you with:

1. Writing your eBook
2. How to design, format, and convert your eBook
3. How to get worldwide distribution
4. How to promote your eBook

Also you can read [URLnf="https://www.bookbaby.com//pages/help/how-to-make-an-ebook.aspx"]here[/URLnf]

I hope this helps you and wish you Good Luck with you eBook :)

Regards,
Adam

Shane Williams

Write it in Microsoft Word and use [URLnf="https://www.freepdfconvert.com"]this[/URLnf] to convert it to a PDF. Just upload your word document, hit convert and then download to your computer. To make it look professional I would go to Fiveer and get an ebook cover made.

To make the writing of the book easy and fast you could purchase a PLR (Private Label Rights) ebook and spend a little time editing, adding to or re-writing the content and adding a new ebook cover. If you dont have the ability or time to write or re-write content then hiring a freelance writer would be your best bet if you want to create an ebook fast and easy.

Tell them what you want and have them re-write a PLR product or write your ebook content from scratch. Hope my reply helps!

ericplotz1

Any suggestions?
I wrote an ebook on the process. Its free and the quickest and easiest way to write an ebook and publish it to the online platforms. Here's the thread that tells everything you need to know.

https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/8265-FREE-Way-to-make-money!-Noob-FRIENDLY-method!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads