Affiliate networks that pays through Paypal?

Hugo E.

Hey guys I want you suggest me some good affiliate networks with clean interface and easy to use and most important to pay me through paypal.

What are your recommendations?

mindwave1

I like affiliate marketing and the most affiliate networks I have success with are Clicksure, Market Health, Clickbank and Paydotcom. Most of these networks also pay with paypal.

Miguelito203

For the average affiliate, I'd say, use JVZoo. I promote a few things on there are like it so far. When it comes to getting paid via Paypal, I've come to find that a lot of those programs aren't on what I'd call networks like Clickbank. They are programs, where you have to know about the product and product creator (whether or not you can trust them). In other words, you could get screwed if they decide not to pay you. It's one of the main reasons marketers like affiliate networks.

Joey

Vendzilla

I would say look up the top 20 affiliate programs for 2015 and go thru their TOS and find out what they pay out with. Most are using Paypal these days.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.