Bidvertiser vs. AdSense, Which is better?

David C.

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for the best paying Adsense alternative for my blog, is there good recommendation from webmasters here? Have you guys tried Bidvertiser and AdSense? can give me your thoughts which is better for earning or any alternatives?

vishwa

Bidvertiser provides low quality ads and very their cpc is horribly very low. Its better to go with adsense #1 PPC affiliate program.

smallbudgethosting

I have used bidvertiser, and I have found that the ads are just crap. They do not strive for quality adverts.

rayees

Bidvertiser vs. AdSense , surely the better is always the one who works better from both ends . It always depends on the quality traffic and quality ad network . Being from an ad network i will surely try to talk about my company Adnow . But honestly guys i would like to say that , i believe in practical not the uneven brand value which are nothing but opposite in reality . I would like you to analyse both , see the results .

Broccoli

Like all of the above said, Bidvertiser has low quality ads, along with bad CPC.
Adsense is the better choice.

drastic

Adsense isn't #1 for all sites.

Every site is different and every ad program performs differently.

wmguides

Adsense is the top best paying ad network from which people are earning quite good, there isn't any alternative of adsense I have found till yet. But if you are not approved by adsense then you can go with Bing ads. Bing ads also pays much better as compare to the other ad networks, but both the networks only approve quality sites.

samimnoorzaitgc

There are no alternative for AdSense, You can't found any unless you have a great website with more than 50,000 visitors monthly. If you have such a website, look for famous CPM networks. These are networks that pay your for impressions. They pay $1 or $2 per thousand ad impressions. CPM is abbreviated as "Cost per impression", networks that use CPM accepts websites with lots of traffic. One thing you must consider: Most of these networks are scam and don't pay publishers and have less advertisers with them, Like AdHexa. CPM = Cost/Total Impressions * 1000. This one works: "Amazon CPM Ads". Set it up with your website and enjoy earning. Remember, don't create website just for earning ad revenue, your website must go naturally helping people and or selling stuff online. You can earn with AdSense lifetime if you don't cheat.

Lee06

Yes, Adsense is the best for all websites which does not have access to private ads networks. Adsense is easy to set up to your website and i think it has good PPC for most of niches. Also, they paid in time at the end of each month, so that's a security really appreciable. And you can personalize the ads color according your template.

whland

I gave bidvertiser a try and for some reason I was getting redirected to sites saying I had malware and to not leave the page.

I removed the ads immediately.

I won't ever try them again.

If you can get into adsense go with them.

If not you can try infolinks.

Haven't noticed any malware with them.

Chad

David C.

David C.
I tried infolinks on my blog but it showed auto links everywhere on my blog posts and text links. I also removed it immediately. Seem doesn't have any ad networks that displaying ads as good as Google adsense.

hynds

Beside Adsense you can try Chikita, Adstribe, Bidvertiser and in recent months I see that Yllix is also a good alternative to Adsense too.

FreebieBoy34

If I were to choose between these 2, then I'd go with adsense. But if you're looking for other alternatives, there are actually a ton of ways to earn. You just have to find the right method of earning that works for your.

Cchaen

Bidvertiser also doesn't accept everyone if I remember correctly.

kingcool52

Personally, I would stay with AdSense. I know that their rules are sometimes way too strict and they can block you for the smallest reasons. Media.net is a good alternative if you do want to change no matter what. They only take around 2 days to approve you and they pay you 10% extra on your earnings for the first 3 months which is a massive bonus.

However, what you could do is diversify and just go with several different advertisement services. Why not have advertisements on your site from several of these sites. In case, one site doesn't work, you already have another service integrated onto your site so it won't affect you that much.

vinaya

I have accounts on Bidvertiser and Adsense, I have used both of these ad networks on my websites. based on my experience, I say Bidvertiser does not compare to Adsense. Adsense is #1 online advertising network, there is nothing like Adsense. It is good for small, medium as well as large publisher. Bidvertiser, on the other hand, has low quality ads, it has poor CPC rate. However, you can use Bidvertiser along with Adsense to maximize your earnings, or use Bidvertiser if you don't have adsense.

TomasJ

Agree with AdSense being #1, there may be some exceptions, but overall if you are running more sites it makes sense to use a single ad network.

Unknown

Definitely stay with AdSense. I have tried Bidvertiser in the past and I didn't really have good experience using it... I quickly returned to AdSense and I will never switch to anything else again.

You might think that trying out other options is good but it's pointless if I am completely honest. You will not find anything that would beat AdSense. With Bidvertiser you will receive far less revenue and less traffic. There's a reason that AdSense is the leader plus it's owned by Google - nothing more secure than that.

jyy

Adsense would be the best, but it's easy to get kicked off the service. Also, I think it's nearly impossible to get back on. Anyway, ways to avoid removal from Adsense might be quite simple, though. You simply have to avoid clicking on your own ads or using cheap traffic sources for your sites.

Oh, by the way, regarding Bidvertiser, you might only get public service announcements until your traffic picks up. That's the way it is with Chitika. Nonetheless, though, that could be the way with Adsense also, but normally my past sites had a little bit of traffic - so I wouldn't know.

jeleen1994

For me it's AdSense. Since it is by Google you are sure that it is well known and it has more opportunities of making money and there are more ads spaces available. Another thing I like most with AdSense is that it sends you real time update about the your ads. It helps you control which one works and which one doesn't; this means more profit on your end.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.