What are your top 3 favorite of backlinks?

hoangvu

Backlinks to your site like the lifeblood of a website that help your site grow and increase rankings on search engines. So how did you increase this SEO factor? and what are your top 3 favorite of backlinks?

Please share your comments!

Nemanja

Premium Member
Hey Winson,

Here are my top 3:

1/ Forum marketing (Forum posting - links from the signature or in post content is really useful for keyword ranking if you do it right way)
2/ Blog relate comment (it is a good way to increase backlinks to your site by doing blog comment but just doing on high quality sites)
3/ Guest posts (Very strong links but require any skills to have blogs on blogs that relate to your niche)

Other methods I am waiting for replies' guys here.

Obadeyemi

social media link for SEO

Hey Winson,

Here are my top 3:

1/ Forum marketing (Forum posting - links from the signature or in post content is really useful for keyword ranking if you do it right way)
2/ Blog relate comment (it is a good way to increase backlinks to your site by doing blog comment but just doing on high quality sites)
3/ Guest posts (Very strong links but require any skills to have blogs on blogs that relate to your niche)

Other methods I am waiting for replies' guys here.
I know social media links will increase traffic and signal high engagement, but is there anyway to quantify its direct effect on search ranking?

Nemanja

Premium Member
I have a question for you. Can you please help me?

Which forums are good? Which forums can provide quality links through signature? Can you please provide me a list?
Google it you will find out more good forums for quality links through signature. But keep in mind that you should check the forum if it is quality or not.

If you put your links on some low quality forums, your SEO can be affected!

masud49

My favourites are Forum posting, web 2.0 sumission and .gov & .edu profile backlink.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.