Earning from Facebook?

Adam Yunker

Hey there,

Well that's a pretty broad question you have there. It's not broad as in I don't understand what your asking, but it's broad as in I don't have much information to go off of.

I guess the most forward and practical answer you'll most likely hear from a lot of people is affiliate marketing. Basically sell other peoples stuff in exchange for a commission on the sale. You can also offer your own goods/services on there.

The third way that I can think of (if you have a very active following) is advertising. Get a trackable link of someone whom pays you to advertise and send them the link and have them pay so much for an amount of clicks.

Like I said some more information like what niche you are in, how many followers you have, how active are they? Would be very helpful in getting more of a precise answer.

Also, why Facebook? Is their a specific reason for choosing Facebook to profit online? If you are just starting out and want ideas ahead of time may I suggest building an email list first with a squeeze page and free advertising methods? That seems to work well for most people and it gives you the ability to automate it later on :)

Hope this helped :)

Adam

michaelswengel

Facebook has PPC ads you can use to promote products and services. If you have groups or pages, you can promote a product every so often in those too. Just don't overdo it. :)

FreedomBlogger

The same way you earn with a website or blog online!!

Build up a Following - Build up your Facebook Network - Lead with Value - and Get Traffic to your Offers.

That's it!

Very simple stuff!

You can also get some free traffic from Facebook groups, but you have to do a lot of it and might get overwhelming with the little bit of traffic you can get by putting in a lot of hours to advertise.

What you should do is Build up your own Following on Facebook, and build up your Network, and build up your Engagement!

Then, share valuable information, and drive the traffic to your blog, website, and capture pages. This is a great way to get free traffic from facebook! ;)

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.