Backlink checker tool

paul1129

If you are looking for paid tool then I will strongly recommend 'Ahrefs'.

And if for free the 'SmallSeoTools's backlink-checker'

puneet85

i had taken free trail for three tools in last one month and those are SEO MOZ , SEMRUSH, AHREF and here are my recommendations

SEO MOZ is a very highly rated tool having not upto its cost i give some very good insights of local SEO and competitors what still i found it is not as per the cost and its not good for checking back-links

AHREF is good for back-link what still i found the data base in AHREF is not really that still and accurate most of the links they discover are either broken or lost and i never feel its user friendly and taking data out from there is a big concern

SEMRUSH its is one tool that i would say that is most updated , advanced , correct and worth every penny . they show almost all back-links they do connect to your webmasters and show webmasters backlinks as well as others too
along with that it is one of the best tools for competitors research and keyword analysis

audit report is a big asset of sem rush
i would recommend it for every one

earmoldsydney

I use small SEO tools and webmeup. In webmeup, you can generate backlinks only 3 times per month.

SamHeyerSeo

Small Seo Tools is the best free program for this job. Seo power suite is the best paid in my opinion.

Aegis software

Yes if you want to go with free tool so you can use backlinkwatch and SmallSeoTools's backlink-checker. And if you want to go with paid tool so Ahrefs is best one.

Anarojas

backlinkwatch.com , Seoprofiler Free tools & for paid SEMRUSH

Scopehosts

There are many good back link checking tools like smallseotools, backlinkwatch, ranksignals and seoreviewtools.Try these to know about backlinks.

immigration

backlink watch, smallseotools, ranksignals and you can check out other paid tools to check backlinks and even procedure how to rank keywords

seowork

I'm using ahrefs, semrush and SEO power suit for backlink checker.

Daniel@30

There are several backlink checker tools available in the market like as paid and free also, I would prefer SEMResh Tool this is one of the best backlink checker tools.

RyanChapman

You can try ahrefs.com for 7 days only for only for $7 USD. I hope It is the best.

juliaann

I use "backlinkwatch.com" to check backlink & this is one of the best tool to check backlink.

Traffic

Anyone getting strange results with gtld domains?

johncampbell

Hello Mate,

First I want to say clearly I am not here to promotion any software , website or tools.

Well there are two ways to check backlinks, In paid ways you can continue with Ahref, Semrush. In free (But not complete) ways you can check Ranksignal or Moz and etc.

Thanks

DeniseMBarnes

I think SEMRush is well, But If your question about backlink checker, Then your answer is Ahrefs. You can try now.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.