Will Google Bring Back Google Authorship?

trustdnb

Google used rel=author as part of its Google Authorship feature that displayed a special author rich snippet in Google search results for content using the tag. Google ended support of this feature in August 2014.

I have read an article from Moz but it's only from author's opinion there, Do you think they'll bring Google Authorship back?

Nemanja

Premium Member
Moz is only the prediction and I'm not sure Google will bring Authorship back. They stopped it, mean it will not be used or takes long time to get back with a new update or version.

elcidofaguy

I personally don't think it will be coming back anytime soon due to it not fitting into mobile search as well as the poor adoption rate of actual authors to use it in the first place... It didn't do much to increase G+ and probably attracted a lot of fake profiles.... RIP...

SenseiSteve

I also don't believe it'll be coming back anytime soon. I love MOZ, but I'm not holding my breath on this one.

mindwave1

I think what Google has decided is final. I don't think they will bring it back again and if they do - good luck!

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.