Struggles in making money online?

Nemanja

Premium Member
Hello guys!

Just curious what are the biggest struggles have your faced in making money online?

Is it Traffic? Conversions? Products? or Some thing else?

Let's discuss!

LuxVM

Hello guys!

Just curious what are the biggest struggles have your faced in making money online?

Is it Traffic? Conversions? Products? or Some thing else?

Let's discuss!
Hello Nemanja,

I would say with past projects it was lack of advertisements on my part and getting people to those projects, but you learn from your mistakes, i sure did :) i just focus more now.

Regards,
Adam

bebetsizo1

Definetely traffic is the one for me.

what about you nemanja?

Reactions: Nemanja

Nemanja

Premium Member
Nemanja
The traffic is a problem that I'm wanting to solve and bring more to my site...also the product is a thing to care while I am learning from people around here.

bebetsizo1

Traffic would definitely depend on budget. There are various form . I have started using solo ads myself and it has build my list.

Product.... I have had problem in that too. I just pay people to do it. It much easier or I promote peoples product that they giveaway for free.

Are you loooking for PLR products at the moment or are you looking into your product creation.

whland

I'd say traffic is what I'm struggling with right now. The more traffic the better. I really should be running ads myself for my websites. Might do that in the future once I can get the funds to do so.

AndiLim

Its the traffic, since people will look for a product/services that they can use, you always need to think out of the box. The competition is so big that you always need to come-up with an idea that is different from what you're competitor has to offer. Content is also a problem since in my nature of work what they usually do is just recycle a concept so chances are you need to think of other way on how to promote the same promotion that you have before.

The nature of work itself is not easy to promote.

Hometutor

The interesting thing here is some people separate internet marketing and offline marketing and two completely different things, yet, they have at least two things in common.

Both brick and mortar businesses and online businesses are constantly trying to get more traffic to their office, store, website

Both deal with people

People are the most important factor here. Not search engines, not web design, people. Because people's needs remain the same whether they're online or offline, sales-psychology remains the same.

This is a bit of a tangent, but an interesting one. If you would like free advertising and marketing lessons from multi-million dollar ad agencies and departments - study commercials on television.

They have about 30 seconds or less to get a very expensive message to their prospects.

Look at colors, humor, closes. call to action, time limits and other sales techniques

They're trying to get traffic to increase sales as well.

Rick

QueenMaa

If you have a blog you can post your blog articles in blogging communities such as: bizsugar triberr kiinged. You can also post your blog articles to your social media accounts. Comment on other bloggers blogs who are in the same niche as you. Also communicating in forums such as this one and google communities. The key is to be consistent. If you are consistent it will definitely pay off.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.