Adwords Manager Account - Same Card, Different accounts

asanta

Hello, guys,

i created Google Adwords Manager Account, and tied several adwords accounts to it. these accounts represent different businesses of my clients. is it violation of terms if i use same credit card to fund all of the adwords account associated with my Manager Account?

Thanks

elcidofaguy

Hello, guys,

i created Google Adwords Manager Account, and tied several adwords accounts to it. these accounts represent different businesses of my clients. is it violation of terms if i use same credit card to fund all of the adwords account associated with my Manager Account?

Thanks
Probably not... But if I where you I would contact/call them... The Adwords team are easy to reach, you can even call them on the telephone... I've spoken to them many times and its best that you confirm it from someone who is in the correct position....

In addition its also likely that if one of your accounts get hit with a ban then I am sure all of your accounts will get hit - especially if everything is linked to one credit card... I would also ask about that...

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views