Ninja Forms vs. Contact Form 7 vs. Gravity Forms

Hugo E.

Do you guys use these wordpress form plugins please share your opinion on Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms,which one is better and more advantage for building forms on your blog site?
I'm using Contact form 7 on an old blog but just tried Ninja Forms, Its so great and considering to using this plugin. About gravity forms, I've not tried and needing your comments on it if you used it before.

anhbloginc

It depends on purposes you want. If you just want a simple contact form or a simple form for simple task, then I would suggest you use Contact Form 7 as it's easy to use, and didn't eat much resources.

wpcollect

Contact form 7 is basic, so easy to use.

Gravity is the king, many awesome features

olaryeankarh

It depends on what you want to do after all. Contact form 7 handles your standard form needs and it's pretty lightweight. Gravity forms on the other hand offer more wonderful options and better data handling. However, I'd advise that you stick to contact form 7 if it does all you require.

LinkHeros

I have used contact form 7 for all of my Wordpress websites and it has everything I have ever needed. It is basic but there are actually lots of customization options and tweaks you can find by doing a search for what you need, such as having form fields in columns of 2 or 3.

Unknown

Well, first of all, there are some big differences between these three;

Gravity Forms is not free. It is paid unlike the two other options so you have to know that before buying or considering using it.
Contact Form 7 doesn't have any sort of addons. But it is free.
Ninja Forms is free and does have addons but they're paid, not free.

So you can clearly see the basic differences there. It depends on what's your preference? Are you willing to pay? Do you care if it doesn't have any addons?

I personally prefer Ninja Forms over the other two because it's free but you also have the actual option of adding addons/plugins if you choose to. Plus their interface is absolutely amazing!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.