What is the benefit of blogging?

rainmaker11

I am seeing many new blogs are created daily and why some people just abandon their blogs since they don't even know how to blog and blogging for what. So guys why do you start your blog? and what do you think about the benefit of blogging?

wrigmark

Lot's of benefits of blogging not only for visitors but also for an blog writer/author. This is the way of giving your idea to public by the way of content , image & videos or you can say by references. Before starting to post a blog or blog website, it is essential to understand how your blog is going to help to others or how can it will impact on readers; keeping of these points gets more traffics, conversions & sales. Always put yourself & set up your mind as a visitor or reader of blog post.

Some of major points need to add in your blogging effort i.e. Trending topics, reviews, essential commodities, buying/selling suggestions, Merits & demerits, DIY, Lists, steps, guide, how to, why should, references & innovation of products, etc.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks
Wrig Mark

Dewlance

WMS Marketplace Seller
You will enjoy to write a post which is belong to your field, Its a good way to earn extra money and even many peoples earn via blogging and their income is depend on blog.

Benefit:
- You can improve your writing skill and comments will be good for you.
- You will get a praise for good post.
- Earn money
- It can used as a personal media, I mean you can post news related to you and even can use it as a tool for raising your voice.
- Good time pass which will improve your skills. (I mean not useless)
- You can use it as a personal diary and you know benefit of writing a daily activity on diary.

rainmaker11

You will enjoy to write a post which is belong to your field, Its a good way to earn extra money and even many peoples earn via blogging and their income is depend on blog.

Benefit:
- You can improve your writing skill and comments will be good for you.
- Earn money
- It can used as a personal media, I mean you can post news related to you and even can use it as a tool for raising your voice.
- Good time pass which will improve your skills. (I mean not useless)
- You can use it as a personal diary and you know benefit of writing a daily activity on diary.
Not ever heard of benefit of writing daily as a personal diary, could you pls share extra info for this?

and this

AndiLim

One of the reason why I do blogging is because of the fact that I want to share my knowledge or idea in a much more creative way. I find it as the best way to express my opinion regarding a certain topic. The benefit of blogging is you get to acquire new knowledge and at the same time share what you have in mind. I don't really know the reason why some people tend to abandon their blog, maybe they get tired of it, or they are not motivated anymore. Blogging is a way of expressing your emotion, it it the best way to convey a message that you cannot say directly to the people around you.

Cesar

I use blogging for my local seo business. It both helps for ranking and traffic. I also have the blogs automatically post to other social media properties everytime a new post is created. My clients really notice the difference. Quality and informative content is the key. Better for the web. Better user engagement.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.