My Formula to LAUNCH a Website

Adam Yunker

Hey Guys!

Really quick I want to share with you a formula that I have been following a long time to LAUNCH a website (Forum, Blog, eCommerce, etc.)

Step 1: Choose your category

I don't like to choose very small niches, but instead focus on choosing a large category and create smaller niche products within that category that are broad and go over everything and give those niche products away for free as a gift to new subscribers.

Step 2: Create 3+ free "giveaway" products

These products should be smaller niches inside your category for example: If your niche was making money your smaller products could be "How to make money in Real Estate" & "How to Make Money Online" & "How to Make money in the Stock Market"

Step 3: Create a squeeze page to promote your free products and capture emails

Pretty self explanatory, but this is where you create your 1 page website that allows them to signup and each product should have a little "Download Now" button when they click it, an opt-in box should popup so they can put their email address in.

Step 4: Create your followup series for each free product

So whichever product they choose to signup for will each be linked to it's very own followup series. For example: If they signed up to get your free eBook on "How to make money with Real Estate" they would put their email address in and it would then send them to the followup series that you have that is based on Real Estate. The exact same would go for the stock market eBook or the make money online eBook.

Step 5: Newsletter

After they finish the followup series they then should be automatically sent to a newsletter that is based on your category. You gave them all the real estate information through your 5-10 email-long autoresponder. Now it's time to broaden things back up a bit. So have a weekly newsletter where you send out 1-2 emails a week about your "Making Money" category. Some people will unsubscribe because perhaps they only want information on Real Estate or the Stock Market, but the people who stick around and continue to read your stuff will become fans of yours and also allow them to experience different ways to make money. Maybe they were only thinking about Real Estate and are fairly new to the game, but they don't have enough money to start then they see you talk about making money online and think that's a better place to start for them.

Step 6: Social Media Page

This is an important step because it takes from just a 1-1 conversation between you and your subscriber and turns it into a living and breathing community that communicates under your umbrella. So create a social media page where they can communicate with each other and promote it to your list. This drives a lot of traffic to your social media page at once and once it's operating without you having to be there people that just stumble upon the community will come and join. Thus, helping build your following.

Step 7: Ask "What is their problem"

It's important to find out what your following is struggling with in your category so ask them! Find out what they want to know and take some of the top answers and create a poll out of them and ask them to take the poll.

Step 8: Create Product

Great your almost done! Now that you know what your following is struggling with create a product that fulfills their needs. Let them know you got their feedback and appreciate it and your getting to work on a surprise for them :)

Step 9: Promote Launch!

You created your product! And now you have a massive community underneath and umbrella you built! Now it's time to announce the 2 week arrival time! Let them know it's coming out in 2 weeks, then 1 week, then 3 days, 2 days, and let them know a couple hours before you go live and let them know once you go live! (You do this through your newsletter you built) At this time you should be keeping up with your social media & newsletter.

That's it! The average way to think is to just create something and put it out there.. The problem is you won't have a following that is ready to signup on day 1. No one wants to join a forum, a blog, or just any website where they are the only person there. And with eCommerce stores you need a list that you can keep them coming back.The list is the core of any online business.. Stick with it! It's a lot of preparation before you launch your business, but it's well worth it and this is the formula that I use when I want to start a new business venture.

Also, if you don't want to choose a category and instead really niche down you can do that too! Just replace the choosing the category part with instead choosing a smaller niche and don't create 3 products, but instead just create the one. Everything else should be the same though!

Hope this helps guys/gals :)

Let me know your thoughts.. I'm interested to hear your formula for success!

Take care, and look forward to hearing from you

Adam

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
I have some questions on your awesom post..It's enough information for marketers to start a website for profits but I need some clarifications on your steps

Step 2: Create 3+ free "giveaway" products

These products should be smaller niches inside your category for example: If your niche was making money your smaller products could be "How to make money in Real Estate" & "How to Make Money Online" & "How to Make money in the Stock Market"
Why needs 3+ free "giveaway" products, why not is one? which is advantage when create many giveaway products?

Step 3: Create a squeeze page to promote your free products and capture emails

Pretty self explanatory, but this is where you create your 1 page website that allows them to signup and each product should have a little "Download Now" button when they click it, an opt-in box should popup so they can put their email address in.
Which tools or CMS would you recommend to create a squeeze page that help you manage "Downloads" and capturing email adresses?

Step 4: Create your followup series for each free product

So whichever product they choose to signup for will each be linked to it's very own followup series. For example: If they signed up to get your free eBook on "How to make money with Real Estate" they would put their email address in and it would then send them to the followup series that you have that is based on Real Estate. The exact same would go for the stock market eBook or the make money online eBook.
I didn't understand this step

Step 5: Newsletter

After they finish the followup series they then should be automatically sent to a newsletter that is based on your category. You gave them all the real estate information through your 5-10 email-long autoresponder. Now it's time to broaden things back up a bit. So have a weekly newsletter where you send out 1-2 emails a week about your "Making Money" category. Some people will unsubscribe because perhaps they only want information on Real Estate or the Stock Market, but the people who stick around and continue to read your stuff will become fans of yours and also allow them to experience different ways to make money. Maybe they were only thinking about Real Estate and are fairly new to the game, but they don't have enough money to start then they see you talk about making money online and think that's a better place to start for them.
When can I send out emails to my subscribers? How many subcribers do I need to start using services like getresponse or mailchimp?

Step 8: Create Product

Great your almost done! Now that you know what your following is struggling with create a product that fulfills their needs. Let them know you got their feedback and appreciate it and your getting to work on a surprise for them :)
Which type of products can I create for more profit? where to learn to create a product or it should come from my skills?

Adam Yunker

Hey there!

Thank you for liking my post!

Question #1: Since I don't like to focus on really niche topics I focus on general topics. In this case I used the "Making Money" category. There's MANY different ways to make money. A large majority of people are looking for ways to make extra money. So I direct them to my squeeze page and they can signup and receive whichever eBook they're interested in. For example: some people really prefer real estate, others prefer stocks & bonds or Forex trading. So you can offer only 1 free product, but I find it limits the amount of people that would be interested to signup.

Question #2: I use Aweber for my autoresponder, I've also heard good things about both getaresponse & mailchimp. I usually just outsource the squeeze page on Fiverr (I usually only use Fiverr when I need something done just once) and pay someone else to build it, but if you have the money I HIGHLY recommend LeadPages.

Question #3: When they signup you need to create a followup series on Aweber (or whichever software you use). Have this followup series be so it immediately delivers their free product which they signed up for then have it send out daily tips about that subject. In my example I used "How to make money in Real Estate" So my first email would deliver the free eBook they signed up for then I would have anywhere from 5-10 emails giving them tips on Real Estate.

Question #4: After they reached the end of the followup series have them automatically redirected to your newsletter (I usually do 2 times a week) about (for my example) how they can make extra money. You need to have a Mailchimp, Aweber, or Getaresponse account by the time you setup the squeeze page. You'll direct traffic to your squeeze page to capture their emails. So you'll need to create an account Day 1.

Question #5: Once you get a following ask them what they are struggling with. Using my example once again... Maybe my following for "How to make money" is struggling with finding opportunities. I would then create a product like an online course or a longer sized (like 50+ pages) eBook explaining how to find opportunities. If you don't know how to create a course you can use a service like Udemy and take a course or you can pay someone else to do it by just posting a job posting on Upwork or Elance and have someone contact you who will help you out. If you aren't an expert and don't know how to find opportunities, but you want to still create a product then I would find someone online who knows about that (just go on a freelancer website like elance or upwork) then ask for someone who has expertise in that area and ask them some questions and hire them for the job.

Hopefully that helps :)

Adam

Liliana

As your steps then it is Newsletter -> Social Media Page -> Ask "What is their problem"

Im just curious why It does not look like this

Creating 3+ free "giveaway" products -> Social Media Page -> Create a squeeze page -> Create your followup series for each free product -> Newsletter

Which helps you promote or drive traffic to your squeeze page and increase subscribers before offering them free products and start send newsletter too.

Adam Yunker

Hello,

If you mean promoting the free products on your social media, you have to weigh what is the best way to connect with that person and email usually out performs social media.

People are more likely to like and forget your page and scroll past all your post than they are to delete an email.

On the other hand, if you did not mean it that way.. the squeeze page is needed to because you need a way to promote the free products. The squeeze page is the page you drive traffic to so you can deliver the product through the 1st email in your followup sequence.

I hope I understood you right :)

Adam

Andre

Step 6: Social Media Page

This is an important step because it takes from just a 1-1 conversation between you and your subscriber and turns it into a living and breathing community that communicates under your umbrella. So create a social media page where they can communicate with each other and promote it to your list. This drives a lot of traffic to your social media page at once and once it's operating without you having to be there people that just stumble upon the community will come and join. Thus, helping build your following.
Great post but pretty common steps. Can you tell me any details how to promote your products or website (*squeeze page??) on social media page? as your expertise then which social networks we should focus that bring more traffic best?

Adam Yunker

Hey,

Sorry about the late reply as I was not feeling well.. You can promote your squeeze page to gain subscribers through Solo Ads & Forum Marketing (my 2 personal favorite ways).

If you are talking about promoting your product that you created after you already have the following that goes into part 2 which is what you have to do once you get the money from the successful product launch. When you first come out with the product after you've followed all the steps you should have a following that is eager to purchase when you release it. So basically you'll just be promoting to your list of email subscribers and followers on you social media page.

As far as which social media networks are the best, I would say stick with Facebook for now because Facebook allows you to build a community of people that can communicate with each other. If you use a network like Twitter you'll only be sending out tweets that your audience can see which doesn't allow them to interact with each other as easily as Facebook does.

Hope these answered your questions well :)

Adam

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views