WTA - About selling PLR-MRR-RR products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoc412

Hello dears,

Nice to meet you all :) I am a new member here and this is my first post.

I want to ask you about how to sell PLR, MRR, and RR products without using a site or blog?. Maybe I can sell them on some forums that I can sell them as quickly as I want. Do you know where can I sell them?. Which forum that I can use?.

[Removed By Moderator - Please see below comments about building up your post count making sure not to spam the forum and once done please post your offer in the correct section. I've removed this part from your post as it would not be fair to other members whom follow the rules. Normally this thread would of been deleted].

I hope you can help me about how can I sell them quickly :)

Thanks and regards,.

Attachments

Tommy

Hello dears,

Nice to meet you all :) I am a new member here and this is my first post.

I want to ask you about how to sell PLR, MRR, and RR products without using a site or blog?. Maybe I can sell them on some forums that I can sell them as quickly as I want. Do you know where can I sell them?. Which forum that I can use?.
Hello thedoc412,

For buying and selling content you can post your offers on the forum https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/44-Content

Of course it required you have your contributions on this forum to post there, around 20 useful posts.

I hope you can help me about how can I sell them quickly :)

Thanks and regards,.
Besides, you can search on search engines to find other internet marketing forums and offering your services.

Hope it helps and good luck!

thedoc412

thedoc412
Thank you very much Tommy. I am happy, you're a moderator here but you can answer my question :)
I've try to find in search engines, most of them are forum and I must to post at least 20 posts before I can sell something. But I've try to sell on forums, I hope there are more sales from here :)

Thanks again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.