Why blog commenting is not effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trustdnb

I rarely hear SEO people talk about blog commenting that its benefit for SEO, that because it is not effective any more today or blog owners didn't allow links on your comments or any other reasons?

Di you think Google still gives it value for SEO or not?

vishwa

This is misconception among users that blog commenting is ineffective. I personally doing blog commenting and it will drive some quality traffic to my site.

Nytshade

This question has been discussed in this forum before, next time before you create a new thread please use the search feature to see if the topic has been covered before. Avoid duplicate threads.

Here's one thread that can help you understand why it's not effective:

https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/9035-Is-blog-commenting-still-working

Even if the old thread doesn't answer your question, instead of creating a new thread, create a post on the old thread and we'll see it then help you the best way we can.

nahidule

It actually depends. The type of blog you are choosing is the central issue in this regard. You can still have some value from blog commenting since I find still some good blogs which allowing link back to the guest site.

Nytshade

With relative blog, your comment still get high attraction to the blogger and others who read this blog. So I think blog commenting is still considered the best technique of SEO, though it is now more difficult.
If you keep doing this you'll get banned, OP should probably have got their answer from the other thread I shared. To avoid getting banned, make sure you read all posts on a thread before you create a new post.

This thread has been closed because telling people that blog commenting is good for SEO is misleading. If you would like to discuss this subject then please use the older thread.

Thread:
Code:
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/9035-Is-blog-commenting-still-working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.